Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djfma
tranceaddict in training

Yeah, please let me know! I would love to attend more local parties. Recently it's been Chicago / Indy for me. If you ever need an extra DJ, let me know

Old Post Apr-20-2007 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for djfma Click here to Send djfma a Private Message Add djfma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by djfma
Yeah, please let me know! I would love to attend more local parties. Recently it's been Chicago / Indy for me. If you ever need an extra DJ, let me know

Are you 21?

Old Post Apr-20-2007 02:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djfma
tranceaddict in training

Yup, will be 24 soon. Starting to feel old actually, lol. Need to make that go away

Old Post Apr-20-2007 02:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for djfma Click here to Send djfma a Private Message Add djfma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

quote:
Originally posted by djfma

send me, rob, or both of us a copy of your demo.

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Apr-20-2007 14:13  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click Here to Email Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
send me, rob, or both of us a copy of your demo.

I was just about to post the same thing.

Old Post Apr-20-2007 14:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I was just about to post the same thing.

two great minds think alike?!? omg. hey i think we're gonna have to decline the offer of coming up to point today..

Old Post Apr-20-2007 14:32  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click Here to Email Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
two great minds think alike?!? omg. hey i think we're gonna have to decline the offer of coming up to point today..

Jerk.

Old Post Apr-20-2007 14:33 
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Jerk.

..i know. andy says he can't make the drive up there.. and i don't own a car (until the tax return comes). i'll hit you up when i wake up this afternoon.

Old Post Apr-20-2007 14:48  South Korea
djfma
tranceaddict in training

I still need to put one together. And I'll be in Vegas all next week for work... then heading out to Europe (mostly Amsterdam) on Friday for 10 days. When I get back, definitely will get it done!

Hoping to see Armin in Leiden for Queensday

Old Post Apr-20-2007 18:41 
RJT
last minute disco

I could not possibly be more disappointed in the types of people who "run the show" in Milwaukee.

The "what we have is good enough, nobody say a bad word about it" attitude is fucking pathetic.

Old Post Apr-21-2007 17:37 
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I could not possibly be more disappointed in the types of people who "run the show" in Milwaukee.

The "what we have is good enough, nobody say a bad word about it" attitude is fucking pathetic.

omg this thread is sooooo negative plz delete it

or make another thread in MN

Old Post Apr-21-2007 22:44  South Korea
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
..i know. andy says he can't make the drive up there..

My car's a piece. Rob, you know we would've made the trip if I didn't have serious doubt about my cars ability to make that kind of trek.

Old Post Apr-22-2007 21:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread