Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Behringer Analog Poly....12 voices!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Behringer Analog Poly....12 voices!

I thought this deserved its own thread.

It's turned out to be a 12 voice poly, and it also sounds fvcking sweet.

The bit at 1.05 where he opens the filter really does have a 'vintage' sounding fizz that I've only really heard on the OB6 in modern synths.

Now more details are coming out I can't see this being much less than $1500, although it's still a bargain at that price assuming the build is ok. Given the new Midas built Behringer stuff has been awesome, I don't expect any less from this.

Uli (Behringer) has also hinted at a lot more stuff in the pipeline as well including digital and drum machines. I wonder if he'll do a new, proper MPC style instrument that doesn't have to be tied to a facking computer too.

Old Post Jul-24-2016 11:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Jesus they are gonna shift a tonne of these, aiming straight at the big boys with 12 voices! (oh but they are DCOooooooohhhhsssssssss)

Old Post Jul-24-2016 11:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

DCO's are fine. They're just analogue oscillators synced to a digital clock so they stay in tune.

Old Post Jul-24-2016 11:59  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
DCO's are fine.

I hope the gearslutz don't read that.

Sonar Platinum | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-24-2016 14:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

^^ heh

imagine this came in around the 1200 mark, personally id be tempted as i have a keyboard stand sitting there looking very lonely

Old Post Jul-24-2016 14:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
I hope the gearslutz don't read that.

GS - DCO's ARE RUBBISH
Don Solaris - DCO's are fine
GS - DCO's ARE FINE!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
^^ heh

imagine this came in around the 1200 mark, personally id be tempted as i have a keyboard stand sitting there looking very lonely

My guess is a little more than that, assuming it's not built like crap.

Old Post Jul-24-2016 17:04  United Kingdom
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

I wonder if there is any cheating going on like the first 3 loudest notes are true analog voices and the rest of the notes are PCM sample & synthesis?

Old Post Jul-24-2016 18:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click Here to Email Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
GS - DCO's ARE RUBBISH
Don Solaris - DCO's are fine
GS - DCO's ARE FINE!!!!

lol

Old Post Jul-24-2016 22:31  Ireland
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

sounds very nice. maybe this is behringers jump to the big leagues. can't imagine they'll be able to skimp much on this.

Old Post Jul-25-2016 19:12  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SirSynthAlot
Junior tranceaddict

There are 2 analog synths on my radar, this and the OB.

Old Post Jul-28-2016 15:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SirSynthAlot Click here to Send SirSynthAlot a Private Message Add SirSynthAlot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Nailed it

Old Post Jul-28-2016 16:03  United Kingdom
cryophonik
Boom shanka

I wonder what keybed it will have. Hard to tell from the vid for certain, but it looks like the same Fatar model used in the Novation controllers.

Sonar Platinum | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-28-2016 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Behringer Analog Poly....12 voices!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread