Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
We gotta ask DJ Danny D about Traffic man.

I'm sure he knows all about when new tunes come out

that's a good idea. we should all call in tomorrow during the drive at 5 street mix and ask him to play the new teisto song traffic.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

LOL

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
areon
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: City, Country format (ex. Paris, France) *REQUIRED*

TRAFFIC SUCKS!!!

sucha a shitty song

Old Post Dec-08-2006 06:20  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for areon Click here to Send areon a Private Message Add areon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by areon
TRAFFIC SUCKS!!!

sucha a shitty song

If by sucks you mean loved by lots of people, then yes.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-08-2006 06:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
Traffic has been released??? OMG!! z103 WTFBBQQB ... they have awesome unreleased music!! woohooo....

hahahaha didnt u know they got Z1035 in europe.....its got all the new tracks.....hey theres this brand new Ferry Corsten track called punk its.....super new......lol....

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

these squirrels look like they got game...

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:22  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

This thread is never going to make me sleep.

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
The fucked up thing is, I think that may be me in the striped shirt in the background. WTF!

haha thats pretty funny if it is

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
3P1D
Junior tranceaddict

"Oh yeah, I have a great idea. Let's make a whole thread about my stupid fucking T-Shirt that I made for an even stupider DJ! Yeah, that sounds like something constructive to do with my time."

Lame, go play with some glowsticks And get off the internet.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 3P1D Click here to Send 3P1D a Private Message Visit 3P1D's homepage! Add 3P1D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 3P1D
"Oh yeah, I have a great idea. Let's make a whole thread about my stupid fucking T-Shirt that I made for an even stupider DJ! Yeah, that sounds like something constructive to do with my time."

Why don't you get off your highhorse and purchase yourself a sence of humour? On sale now for only 9.99$

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by 3P1D

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick

LOL also an awesome response

Old Post Dec-08-2006 07:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID track played by Paul Oakenfold [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEwan Pearson Vs M.A.N.D.Y. - "No Stoppin Love" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread