Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Who will win the cup!!!
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Txebe
Tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
I don't think Brazil's going to go that far this year. As for Spain, I sure hope so! They have the best team they've ever had, all they have to do is not choke.

I couldn't agree with you more. Best goalkeeper of the world, 2/3 excellents defenders (Piqué, Puyol and Sergio Ramos) best creative midfielders as Xavi, Iniesta, Alonso or Cesc for example and two killers as David Villa or Fernando Torres.
23 fantastic players imo.

quote:
Originally posted by ghost of taha
i have the answer my friends :

Spain eliminated by Serbia? in your dreams...

Last edited by Txebe on Jun-02-2010 at 20:17

Old Post Jun-02-2010 20:12  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Txebe Click here to Send Txebe a Private Message Add Txebe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghost of taha
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Txebe
I couldn't agree with you more. Best goalkeeper of the world, 2/3 excellents defenders (Piqué, Puyol and Sergio Ramos) best creative midfielders as Xavi, Iniesta, Alonso or Cesc for example and two killers as David Villa or Fernando Torres.
23 fantastic players imo.

Spain eliminated by Serbia? in your dreams...

well all i did was post a picture, i don't think serbia is better than spain but you never know what can happen

boti boti boti, madridista que no boti

Old Post Jun-02-2010 21:37  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for ghost of taha Click here to Send ghost of taha a Private Message Add ghost of taha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeonfiend
Nath(.tx)an McWaters

I'd like to see Germany and Italy go at it for the final, personally. Not likely to happen, but it'd be fun if it did.

Old Post Jun-04-2010 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeonfiend Click here to Send Zeonfiend a Private Message Add Zeonfiend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

It's not what type of team you possess. It's not how many stars you have. It's the chemistry the team's attain.
Most international teams play at a very good level and only a few teams stand out with their incredible techniques & performances.
I'm tired of Brazil but they have the mentality of Word Cup champions therefore they will always be in the top 3 finalists. German's are unpredictable, Italian's respectful with their football, French controversial as of late and Spaniards include amazing tactics.
My picks Spain, Italy or Germany.

Old Post Jun-12-2010 16:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sabi10
Supreme tranceaddict

Only, but only

BRAZIL

Old Post Jun-14-2010 20:36  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for sabi10 Click here to Send sabi10 a Private Message Add sabi10 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

Of course I'm going for zee Germans but I honestly think Spain will make it farrrr with even a possible place in the final.

My 2nd pick can't wait to see them play tomorrow.

Old Post Jun-16-2010 00:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

Germany was my favourite from the beginning!!!! They really have a good team that really plays good football and that's well adjusted to each other. After one week into the World Cup I'm staying with this; even after the match against Servia, a match they still could have won with only 10 players. It's just a team that can come really far, even when they're not playing well

here my views on the most important contestants for the titel:

Argentina: could be a good contestant for the title. Previous editions I always believed they could make it really far, but in the end they were always eliminated. This time I didn't expect much as Maradonna is too inexperienced as a coach (also see the preliminary rounds). They're doing better than I expected.

France: Never believed France could do anything and it now seems my prediction will come true and they will be eliminated in the first round.

Spain: they have a good team, but in the end they're always eliminated (EC not included). I think they can come far, but I never believed they could win it.

Brazil: not a fan of this team, but a team that mostly comes far. Don't really know what to expect from them.

Italy: really a shit team playing anti-football. Not good enough to win the WC

Netherlands: a good team, playing good football. They will get far but in the end they will be eliminated as usual

England: Never thought they could win the cup, but I really thought they could do something, but for now they are really disapointing.

Old Post Jun-19-2010 19:11  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

Location: Nederland oh Nederland jij bent een kampioen, wij houden van ORANJE om zijn daden en zijn doen.

Holland, im so fucking HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holland is de beste en niets houdt ons nog tegen!!!

http://i48.tinypic.com/1tlpbs.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/jzb13p.png

Old Post Jul-07-2010 14:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Remy D Click here to Send Remy D a Private Message Add Remy D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
Of course I'm going for zee Germans but I honestly think Spain will make it farrrr with even a possible place in the final.

My 2nd pick can't wait to see them play tomorrow.

LOL wow I predicted right but against my #1 team

it really sucks that Germany lost but hey the Spanish do have a good team - hopefully they beat Holland now!

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Jul-08-2010 13:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
LOL wow I predicted right but against my #1 team

Sounds like you may be a relative of Paul the Octopus.

Old Post Jul-08-2010 21:07  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Go Spain

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-09-2010 16:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
I think it'll be a Spain-Brazil final.

Looks like I was right. Besides Brazil, of course.

Old Post Jul-10-2010 22:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Who will win the cup!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp With This Techno Song! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tom Stevens vs Fridge - Outface 2000 (DJ Tom Stevens remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread