Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trance[]control-fan
You know your a TA when you get goose bump and scream out loud "trance is the best" (in your room of course)

and when your screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(in your room of course)

Old Post Mar-10-2001 02:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

quote:
Originally posted by theeyesofdarkness

and when your screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(in your room of course)

yeah i scream wooooooooooooo more..hehe...

Old Post Mar-10-2001 03:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mp3some
Junior tranceaddict

Cool

U know ur a TA when U r just convinced that you LOVE your music... Keep listening to it at every hour of the day and night, on headphones, stereo, pc... Any time is a good time for trance...

Old Post Mar-10-2001 08:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for mp3some Click here to Send mp3some a Private Message Add mp3some to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Satan (eek!) some more

u know ur a trancEaddict when u eat your food in rythm

u know ur a trancEaddict when u start streaming tunes through voice chat and get really pissed off when someone steals the mic

u know ur a trancEaddict when u realise oakey is really a big monkey

u know ur a trancEaddict when u realise that norman cook is shit and he's married a minger

This thread is just gettin better, lets keep it up folks

Peace

Old Post Mar-10-2001 15:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

You know your a TA when you don't turn on your radio, cuz there's a chance you'll hear a not-trance tune!!!

You know your a TA when your discman has been confiscated a lot, cuz your always listening to music on school.

You know your a TA when all your favorite sites are trance related.

You know your a TA when you walk on street thinking of a song and crossing the street without looking (this happens all the time to me, LOL, hope I don't get killed).

Old Post Mar-10-2001 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JdDark

You know your a TA when you walk on street thinking of a song and crossing the street without looking (this happens all the time to me, LOL, hope I don't get killed).

If you're a TA,you won't get killed 'cause all TA have got a guarding Angel
So you get killed that way you know you aren't

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Mar-10-2001 16:25  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Idea more..

u know ur a trancEaddict when u would quite happily lick sandra collins' feet

u know ur a trancEaddict when u decide to go out at the weekend instead of going to watch the football team uve worshipped for most of ur life

u know ur a trancEaddict when u are in a club on the dance floor, and theres a tune with one of those "moments" (see 'spine tinglers' thread) playin and u just stand there, close your eyes and grin

u know ur a trancEaddict when other music hurts your ears and makes you cower pleading for mercy

u know ur a trancEaddict when u start to imagine remixes by your favorite artist of every tune u hear

u know ur a trancEaddict when everyone else thinks its loud, but to u its quiet

Peace

Old Post Mar-10-2001 21:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goodnet
•Damn• I look good.

-you know your a tranceaddict when you try to read this site in your classes when you get bored
-you know you are a tranceaddict when you feel the need to make fun of other people's music tastes when they make offensive comments about trance music.

me:
-you Dj on your highschool radio and you ignore the stupid "music genre mix" policy to play all trance tunes&mixes

Old Post Mar-11-2001 04:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for goodnet Click here to Send goodnet a Private Message Add goodnet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

I read a post at the Guestbook on www.mauropicotto.com. There was this bloke who had Iguana played at his wedding. There's addiction for you!

Old Post Mar-11-2001 17:47  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

quote:
Originally posted by trancaholic
I read a post at the Guestbook on www.mauropicotto.com. There was this bloke who had Iguana played at his wedding. There's addiction for you!

damn that guy is seriously addicted, you know him??

Old Post Mar-11-2001 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

quote:
Originally posted by JdDark

damn that guy is seriously addicted, you know him??

Unfortunately/luckily (don'¨t know which) not. But as far as I remember he was american.

Old Post Mar-12-2001 06:27  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Read This! still theres more...

u know ur a trancEaddict when u r in an exam and your paper is on fire because ur writing so damn fast, so u can get the old mp3 player out and chill to some tunes (happened to me this morning)

u know ur a trancEaddict when u kick the crap out of ur mates car for not starting because u want to get home and post these (so did this)

u know ur a trancEaddict when u shout at someone for not playing trance loud enough (and this)

u know ur a trancEaddict when u gesticulate at a passing car thats bumping out garage music (and yep u guessed it.. so did this)

u know ur a trancEaddict when u hear some music playing at the other end of the street, and u just know u can play louder so u wack the volume up for a tunes war

Theres probably more coming, there usually is
Peace

Old Post Mar-12-2001 13:26 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me ID this song! :) [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ I.C.O.N. - Voco Me (Flim Flam Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread