Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Sasha - Live @ Warung Beach Club Itajai, Santa Catarina, Brazil 28-02-2006
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maddraver
sic' em bears

Party Hat

quote:
Originally posted by nsamadi
Thanks for the ID's..I also added Part IV Tracklist.....BTW I think Sasha is wasted...he keeps relooping outros & intros.

playing that long u know he is partying. everybody else is.those pics are great!

Old Post Jul-13-2007 08:32  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for maddraver Click here to Send maddraver a Private Message Add maddraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

i've hosted direct downloads on my (fast) server. they'll remain up as long as no jackass tries to hotlink them on some blog/forum site...

pt 1:
http://www.intellexual.net/edm/sets...istings.net.mp3
pc: right-click -> save as
mac: control+click -> save

pt 2:

pt 3:

pt 4:

Old Post Jul-13-2007 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

02 [01:00] Paul Kalkbrenner - The Grouch

"[MoShic] Dark music/sound was always necessary, just like the mainstream cannot exist without the underground scene. Maybe dark music is not as trendy as it used to be but it still exists in many people's music archive. As this genre is harder to find, artists like me are more appreciated by the people who are tired of the surrounding main stream.
The progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it."

Old Post Jul-13-2007 22:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarB Click here to Send SolarB a Private Message Add SolarB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
[i][b]By the way track 14 has no vocals, the original version has.

Yeah..I noticed that...the track spans for 15 minutes...2 remixs in one with vocals...its either a non-vocal mix that we don't know or Sasha did an edit...but I don't wanna bother with the Edit label...if I'm gonna do that...might as well put (Sasha Edit) on more then half the tracks in this set.

Old Post Jul-13-2007 22:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
i've hosted direct downloads on my (fast) server. they'll remain up as long as no jackass tries to hotlink them on some blog/forum site...

pt 1:

pt 2:

pt 3:

pt 4:

i already grabbed this, but props for letting people grab this off your server and not have to deal with megacrap

Old Post Jul-13-2007 22:38  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chiprognut
Supreme tranceaddict

I know this has already been said but D@MN this set is amazing!!!!!!!!! And to see it live, I can't even comprehend......THANK YOU!!!!

Old Post Jul-14-2007 01:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chiprognut Click here to Send chiprognut a Private Message Add chiprognut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plaxx
lattes and davidoffs

PART I
01 [00:00] Habersham & Darius Kohanin - Dune In E Minor
02 [01:00] Paul Kalkbrenner - Press On
03 [08:00] Tomie Nevada - Meeting At The Cornfields
04 [14:00] ID
05 [21:00] ID
06 [27:00] ID
07 [32:00] BCML & Camp - More
08 [39:00] ID
09 [46:00] Astrocats - Back 2 Tha Playground
10 [53:00] Rosco Pico - My Self
11 [58:00] Luke Fair - 34K
12 [64:00] Laid feat Yota - Me (Zoo Brazil Remix)
13 [70:00] ID
14 [76:00] Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse (Ewan Pearson Disco Odyssey Parts 1 + 2)

Old Post Jul-14-2007 02:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for plaxx Click here to Send plaxx a Private Message Add plaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
issac
tranceaddict

PART IV

46 [036:00] BRISKER & MAGITMAN FEAT. ELECTRA " FEEL ME " (JANICKI AND LANGNER DUB)

Old Post Jul-15-2007 23:13  Cayman Islands
Click Here to See the Profile for issac Click here to Send issac a Private Message Add issac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Space Cadet
Supreme tranceaddict

Daaaamn this set is bringing back sooo many memories!!!What a great night!!! I would give my left n%t if the last 2 hours of this set make the light of day...If you guys think this set is awesome then u guys had to have heard these last 2 hours, just absolutely gorgeous tunes with a lighter more early morning feelin to them.

Old Post Jul-16-2007 01:03  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Space Cadet Click here to Send Space Cadet a Private Message Add Space Cadet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
issac
tranceaddict

part IV
min. 57 great track !!!!

please !!!!!!!!
somebody have 2 know the name

Old Post Jul-16-2007 06:29  Cayman Islands
Click Here to See the Profile for issac Click here to Send issac a Private Message Add issac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Spiel
In Your moms basement

I have also hosted!

I have also hosted!

LINK (ENTIRE SET)

CTA #43 DJ Spiel
quote:
Originally posted by m. sylvia
No one leaves Sound-Bar sober on my watch.

Old Post Jul-16-2007 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Spiel Click here to Send Dj Spiel a Private Message Visit Dj Spiel's homepage! Add Dj Spiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zinger
DARK, DIRTY & FILTHY

guys hellllp

need track 30

we're almost done!!!

such a funky ass spacy beat

Old Post Jul-17-2007 05:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zinger Click here to Send Zinger a Private Message Add Zinger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Sasha - Live @ Warung Beach Club Itajai, Santa Catarina, Brazil 28-02-2006
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to ID this sound. [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Graham - "Automatic Weapon" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread