Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Movement: Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2009 > Resolute @ TV bar
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
epdarks
mnb4fl

Resolute @ TV bar

4am until 4 pm.

Beyer... one of the best sets ever
Three... insane as usual
Ryan Eliott vs. Matt Dear surprize set... 10/10

Best party of the year.

Old Post May-27-2009 21:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for epdarks Click here to Send epdarks a Private Message Visit epdarks's homepage! Add epdarks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cclem
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Resolute @ TV bar

quote:
Originally posted by epdarks
4am until 4 pm.

Beyer... one of the best sets ever
Three... insane as usual
Ryan Eliott vs. Matt Dear surprize set... 10/10

Best party of the year.

I thought we were stopping by this place for a burger and fries.

#1 of 2009. Stuck it out a 12 ridiculous hours. Nice work to all who made it, even for a few hours.

Old Post May-27-2009 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cclem Click here to Send cclem a Private Message Add cclem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

yeah - you guys are champs!

definitely glad i was getting text messages from this party @ 10am.

Got there around Noon - Kate Simko rocked, Camea destroyed it and Ryan Elliot b2b Matthew Dear was just insane.

Sick ass party indeed!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post May-27-2009 23:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Higlights for me:

Music OUTSIDE, MUSIC WITH SOUL, MUSIC that doesn't make me forget why I'm THERE.

Kate Simko, Katou, Ryan vs. Matthew.

It.

Old Post May-28-2009 01:04  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rudeflame
Hey Yo!

i was burned out...only made it to 830 am ((((

really pissed i missed the tag team and camea and simko...next yr im doign detroit sooooo different

Old Post May-29-2009 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rudeflame Click here to Send rudeflame a Private Message Visit rudeflame's homepage! Add rudeflame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL

quote:
Originally posted by rudeflame
i was burned out...only made it to 830 am ((((

really pissed i missed the tag team and camea and simko...next yr im doign detroit sooooo different
haha where the fuk were you this weekend man?!?

Near to me

Old Post May-29-2009 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rudeflame
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
haha where the fuk were you this weekend man?!?

i asked the same ? about u lol...im never going out all nite thurs in dc, head str8 to ny friday and staying out all nite and then going to det...i was burned the hell out

i asked cribby at one point...so who was supposed to make it too this and i was like...dammit... i forgot to see mel...

i msised old miami and the 2nd half of resolute
ill never do that again...i learned alot about det this yr and how to approach it next yr

Old Post May-29-2009 01:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rudeflame Click here to Send rudeflame a Private Message Visit rudeflame's homepage! Add rudeflame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL

quote:
i asked the same ? about u lol...im never going out all nite thurs in dc, head str8 to ny friday and staying out all nite and then going to det...i was burned the hell out

i asked cribby at one point...so who was supposed to make it too this and i was like...dammit... i forgot to see mel...

i msised old miami and the 2nd half of resolute
ill never do that again...i learned alot about det this yr and how to approach it next yr
I missed old miami too!

I fuking love Cribby! I saw him for a bit on my "disappearance day" lol. (Sunday) and I saw him again during Audions set Monday night! wahoo! I can't believe I forgot to text you!

See ya in NY when u come xx

Near to me

Old Post May-29-2009 02:07 
rudeflame
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I missed old miami too!

I fuking love Cribby! I saw him for a bit on my "disappearance day" lol. (Sunday) and I saw him again during Audions set Monday night! wahoo! I can't believe I forgot to text you!

See ya in NY when u come xx

u were at audion??? i was there...that was the best fn set...i was behind the stage on the floor...sound was better and u could lay out cracked out hahahhaa....such a gd settttttttttttttttttttt

Old Post May-29-2009 02:14  United States
cclem
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
u were at audion??? i was there...that was the best fn set...i was behind the stage on the floor...sound was better and u could lay out cracked out hahahhaa....such a gd settttttttttttttttttttt

Matthew Dear turned into Jeffrey Dahmer that night...

Old Post May-29-2009 03:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cclem Click here to Send cclem a Private Message Add cclem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
echoform
Space is only noise...

quote:
Originally posted by cclem
Matthew Dear turned into Jeffrey Dahmer that night...

Dear Hunter!! rarrr

Old Post May-29-2009 04:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for echoform Click here to Send echoform a Private Message Add echoform to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL

quote:
we were in the back close to the wall. Towards the end we were on the ramp behind the railing.

I saw cribby there! You suck :P

Edit - oo u were literally behind the stage in the sketch zone? Haha. We were facing the front of the stage.

Near to me

Old Post May-29-2009 15:10 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Movement: Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2009 > Resolute @ TV bar
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvocal track (I guess it's popular) [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVadim Zhukov - "Fate" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread