Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_Rafnel
Microbrew Addict

Ray's Pizza between 51st and 52nd street on 8th Ave. Right around the corner from Roseland.

Email for promo/press contact

Old Post Dec-07-2009 18:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Rafnel Click here to Send DJ_Rafnel a Private Message Visit DJ_Rafnel's homepage! Add DJ_Rafnel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Live4Trance
tranceaddict

LOOKING FOR VENUES WITH ONGOING TRANCE/PROG HOUSE MUSIC (1/1/10 and/or 1/2/10)

Will be in town for PVD on NYE and trying to find additional venues that regularly spin Trance and/or Prog House so we'll have something to do on Friday and maybe Saturday night. Any suggestions where to go?? Or local djs I should Google?? Thanks

Old Post Dec-16-2009 18:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Live4Trance Add Live4Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Live4Trance
tranceaddict

Again, Can Someone Tell Me Where "local" Trance/prog House Music Can Be Found

Ok, this is my second thread because my first one I just posted got deleted it seems. I received a personal message advising me to look into the Event Planner, etc., which I did and found NOTHING for January 1st and 2nd. This is why I'm posting here in the first place to ask New York Tranceheads in-the-know about where I can find LOCAL VENUES whose staple music genre is Trance and/or Progressive House. Or at least get names of LOCAL DJS that spin Trance/Prog House, so I can google them and see when and where they're spinning. Btw I'm NOT asking about top djs, I'm asking about local djs.

Please do not delete this thread. I ask that you give me and others a chance to communicate here. Thank you.

Old Post Dec-16-2009 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Live4Trance Add Live4Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

When you're alone, and life is making you lonely, you can always go...

... downtown.

Maybe you know some little places to go, where they never close...

...downtown.

Old Post Dec-16-2009 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

I dont see any specific events listed yet, but if you want a more "local" feel, go to Love, Sullivan Room, etc...Others can fill you in on the new spots (Greenhouse, Santos whatever its called) just because I havent had the opportunity to check them out yet and wont give you a solid opinion.

I could give you a list of local DJ's, but since you are looking for a specific date, just keep checking the party planner/events section. I know there is nothing there YET, but its always up-to-date (tom does a great job!) and eventually the parties WILL be listed, if there are any!

If an event does pop up, simply ask the forummers "hey I saw this party, what type of music does the DJ play??"

Old Post Dec-16-2009 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Re: Again, Can Someone Tell Me Where "local" Trance/prog House Music Can Be Found

quote:
Originally posted by Live4Trance
Ok, this is my second thread because my first one I just posted got deleted it seems. I received a personal message advising me to look into the Event Planner, etc., which I did and found NOTHING for January 1st and 2nd. This is why I'm posting here in the first place to ask New York Tranceheads in-the-know about where I can find LOCAL VENUES whose staple music genre is Trance and/or Progressive House. Or at least get names of LOCAL DJS that spin Trance/Prog House, so I can google them and see when and where they're spinning. Btw I'm NOT asking about top djs, I'm asking about local djs.

Please do not delete this thread. I ask that you give me and others a chance to communicate here. Thank you.

I didn't delete your thread. I merged it with this one. This question has been asked a million times and that is what this thread is for. Please check the first page under clubs/lounges. I even updated the list for you just now

Old Post Dec-17-2009 13:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Live4Trance
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Again, Can Someone Tell Me Where "local" Trance/prog House Music Can Be Found

Yes I did check the thread but I already know I won't get many responses, or possibly any at all, where it's placed, because it's buried on page 4. The traffic I'm sure wouldn't compare to the traffic I'd get if I had my own thread as I tried to do. How can I get good feedback when majority of NYC TAs don't even know it exists??? I don't see why my one thread could cause you that much havoc...

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I didn't delete your thread. I merged it with this one. This question has been asked a million times and that is what this thread is for. Please check the first page under clubs/lounges. I even updated the list for you just now

Old Post Dec-17-2009 14:47  United States
EarnYourKeep
LIT

I'm pretty sure Pacha is going on New Year's Day until probably 4-8pm. It might even go through the next night depending on how steady the crowd/dancefloor is.

Old Post Dec-17-2009 14:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

The original point of this thread and the reason is was created because we get a lot of visitors and end up having to answer the same questions over and over again. As a mentioned before, it's nothing personal and your thread is not causing havoc however it set's a presedence. If I allow one, I must allow all.

So...back on topic.

I could use some help in updating the visitors thread. The hotel's section is looking a little bare. Any other recommendations anyone?
Also if anyone has any info on anything on page one being closed down let me know so I can remove.

* I just updated the clubs and lounges section.

Thx Z

Old Post Dec-17-2009 15:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Live4Trance
tranceaddict

Hm, how can my specific question be the same as someone else?? Or how can another person's specific question be the same as mine?? TAs come to NYC at various times throughout the year not to mention they have their own set of unique questions. Feedback from TAs are unique as well. It just seems there's a hindrance factor at play here. Nothing personal....

quote:
The original point of this thread and the reason is was created because we get a lot of visitors and end up having to answer the same questions over and over again. As a mentioned before, it's nothing personal and your thread is not causing havoc however it set's a presedence. If I allow one, I must allow all.

So...back on topic.

I could use some help in updating the visitors thread. The hotel's section is looking a little bare. Any other recommendations anyone?
Also if anyone has any info on anything on page one being closed down let me know so I can remove.

* I just updated the clubs and lounges section.

Thx Z

Old Post Dec-17-2009 16:21  United States
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Live4Trance
Hm, how can my specific question be the same as someone else?? Or how can another person's specific question be the same as mine?? TAs come to NYC at various times throughout the year not to mention they have their own set of unique questions. Feedback from TAs are unique as well. It just seems there's a hindrance factor at play here. Nothing personal....

No, really! No one in the history of Tranceaddict has ever asked which clubs in New York play EDM. That is an entirely NEW and UNIQUE question /sarcasm. I am sorry that your pride was hurt because I moved your thread but you aren't going to instigate me into an argument.

Ok, well I am done with going back and forth on this. Have a nice time in New York and please stop pming me with your nonsense.

Last edited by euphoria on Dec-17-2009 at 16:34

Old Post Dec-17-2009 16:28  United States
Live4Trance
tranceaddict

Again, the set-up is questionable/illogical. Nothing personal...

I intent to have a fantastic time in the Big Apple...THANK YOU!

quote:
No, really! No one in the history of Tranceaddict has ever asked which clubs in New York play EDM. That is an entirely NEW and UNIQUE question /sarcasm.

Ok, well I am done with going back and forth on this. Have a nice time in New York

Old Post Dec-17-2009 16:34  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmore to b ID'd [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDownload - "Millenium 2000" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread