Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Oh yeah, can't wait for warm weather and new toys!

Old Post Feb-18-2019 21:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zewad
This is my custom status.

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
oh I forget if I mentioned, in June #2 arrives. It's a boy this time seems like we just had our first. We'll have 2 under 2 soon.

Congrats!

We're going to try to #2 when I return to the States in the summer. Unfortunately, no way for me to avoid being over 40 when #2 arrives.

If and when that happens, my two will be 2 years apart.

For the group - it's extremely rare that I visit TA, but for some reason, I decided to hop on today and I find all this parenting chatter. It's great to hear everyone is doing well and glad to know you each have that whole family thing going on now too.

Crazy to think that we were on here around 15 years ago (and earlier) when TA was in its prime.

Old Post Mar-10-2019 09:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zewad Click here to Send Zewad a Private Message Add Zewad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
Congrats!

We're going to try to #2 when I return to the States in the summer. Unfortunately, no way for me to avoid being over 40 when #2 arrives.

If and when that happens, my two will be 2 years apart.

For the group - it's extremely rare that I visit TA, but for some reason, I decided to hop on today and I find all this parenting chatter. It's great to hear everyone is doing well and glad to know you each have that whole family thing going on now too.

Crazy to think that we were on here around 15 years ago (and earlier) when TA was in its prime.

Zewadski! Awesome! I need to stalk you on FB and catch up on things. Age doesn't matter! The wife and I talked about age and parenting a bit. We concluded we would not enjoy parenting as much if the kids came earlier in life. If you want 2 go get it!

and judas, our little girl had a fever on last Sunday and kicked it by Weds. But it came back Friday and today it was spiking pretty high. Motrin has been amazing, but we weren't sure if we should wake her in the middle of the night to give her more...bottom line doc said let her sleep...it is much better for her. who would have thought. On to the Dr tomorrow.

Old Post Mar-11-2019 03:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Same thing at our house last week. Two days after finishing antibiotics she was sick again (rather, STILL sick - clinic doc treated/prescribed the wrong thing). Figured it was just another cold, but the recurring fever told me something else was up. This kid is tough as nails which makes her hard to assess - maintains a great appetite and never appears in pain. Turns out she had a "severe infection" all sinus related, so she got a new script to cover ear + sinus. Two doses of antibiotics and she was a new child! Thanks, science!

I dunno if it hurts or helps to have nurse brain as a mother, lol. Kids are sure way different than adults when it comes to how they present with illness, especially when they're too young to tell you exactly how they're feeling.

Hope your little one feels better, Boomer! Sucks seeing your kid out of sorts.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Mar-11-2019 at 12:37

Old Post Mar-11-2019 06:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Yay science! and boo fevers. I think the nurse thing helps. We have useless psych degrees so this kiddo is out of luck! Hoping she is all good now.

Ours was so hot and out of sorts this morning. Then it takes like 30 mins for the motrin to kick in...then she is playing like normal. But that morning cry session. If she doesn't kick it today it is time to go back to the dr. Hoping she kicks all the sickness soon. It is wearing me and the pregnant wife out!

On the good side we interviewed an au pair and think we might pick her. Will be nice getting an extra set of hands for 45 hours a week!

Old Post Mar-12-2019 13:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I hear you. We love having our regular kid back!

Sweet deal on the au pair! When I was looking for home daycare to cover the gap before montessori, there was so much crap out there I reached out to some nannies in utter panic, worrying we'd get stuck sending our child to some dump home daycare run by a lazy fatty. Lol.

Old Post Mar-12-2019 17:19 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread