Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running up that hill
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Steven Hays
VioletCrownSessions

Can I be the first to say that this song really sucks? Too slow in my opinion, its too housy as well. The vocals remind me Stardust - "Music Sounds Better with You." C'mon guys, this song is not that great, I was expecting something better with all this hype! Opinions, opinions

peace,

Steve

Old Post May-19-2003 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Hays Click here to Send Steven Hays a Private Message Add Steven Hays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fr0st
Supreme tranceaddict

this song is simply fucking amazing i got 2 copies of this FUCK YEAH...........

Old Post May-21-2003 01:47  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for fr0st Click here to Send fr0st a Private Message Add fr0st to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prototrance
AKA Narel & Suffuse

I like it but I think it could have made more use of the awesome main riff from the original - which is one of my favorite 80's tunes.

Audio Noir 'Revelation' (Narel Remix) (Bonzai & Perfecto)
06R 'Air 2.0' (Narel's Warm Air Remix) (Green Martian)
Narel 'The Machines Were Dreaming' (L*C*D Recordings)

Old Post May-21-2003 01:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototrance Click here to Send Prototrance a Private Message Add Prototrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghostface
down with the sickness

ok, there's heaps of copies floating round in oz at the moment

www.dmcrecords.com.au
www.spankrecords.com.au
www.rhythymandsoul.com.au

Have ordered through the first two and they are good. Haven't ordered through R&S as yet.

Old Post May-21-2003 06:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghostface Click here to Send Ghostface a Private Message Add Ghostface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Creamfields23
Bunga Bunga alliance

quote:
Originally posted by E\/AN AL|\/|AE
too housy as well.

What's wrong with a Housy tune! I say keep them coming! This tune is ok! But not super

Old Post May-21-2003 07:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Creamfields23 Click here to Send Creamfields23 a Private Message Add Creamfields23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
frontebb
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by E\/AN AL|\/|AE
Can I be the first to say that this song really sucks? Too slow in my opinion, its too housy as well. The vocals remind me Stardust - "Music Sounds Better with You." C'mon guys, this song is not that great, I was expecting something better with all this hype! Opinions, opinions

peace,

Steve

WOW! Someone agrees! I felt the same when I first heard this. I don't understand what all the hype is about either? THis could use a nice remix though!
I like sweep - running up that hill better! keke...

Old Post May-21-2003 14:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for frontebb Click here to Send frontebb a Private Message Add frontebb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

quote:
Originally posted by caroline
WOW! Someone agrees! I felt the same when I first heard this. I don't understand what all the hype is about either? THis could use a nice remix though!

the new goldenscan tune that PvD has been playing uses the same samples, but were made independantly of each other

Old Post May-21-2003 14:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

just like to reiterate how fucking amazing this track is
best track ever

Old Post Jun-05-2004 01:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

Haha

F-u-c-k the hype. Dont let yourself flow with the hype. Thats you who get a too high expectation out of a tune then.
Just wait and listen... feel the music!

And if you experience goosebumps for the whole song in a club, you know that its gooooooood

Old Post Jun-05-2004 02:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

ch00n still to this day...

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Jun-05-2004 03:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Az
just like to reiterate how fucking amazing this track is
best track ever

While I wouldn't quite agree on the best track ever bit I can certainly agree that this is indeed a fucking amazing track. Just got my dirty hands on the vinyl as well... happy times.

Luminous EP [AstroPilot]
For Lack Of A Better World [Morphosis]

Old Post Jun-05-2004 03:06  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
webmeister
beats that go thump

I too have this on vinyl, love it to bits

To my mind, easily the best progressive track ever.

Old Post Jun-05-2004 04:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for webmeister Click here to Send webmeister a Private Message Add webmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running up that hill
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread