Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Ouch, My Penis.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OurManFlint
P(x) =

Ouch, My Penis.

Don't know if this was posted before.

NOT WORK SAFE.

bE PREPARED TO CRINGE.

http://www.livejournal.com/communit...ort/347374.html

Old Post Jan-26-2005 22:01  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh4
Supreme tranceaddict

i'm going to go throw up now

Old Post Jan-26-2005 22:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josh4 Click here to Send josh4 a Private Message Add josh4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

why in the fucking name in all that's holy would you ever do that. jesus h. fucking christ...

oh

my

god

thats

fucking

SICK

i would have died a happy man having never seen that.

OurManFlint... i officially hate you...

Old Post Jan-26-2005 22:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hrt_mike17
tranceaddict in training

Sick.. But im hungry now?

Old Post Jan-27-2005 00:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hrt_mike17 Click here to Send hrt_mike17 a Private Message Visit hrt_mike17's homepage! Add hrt_mike17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

i do that all the time

Old Post Jan-27-2005 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
S-a-M-u-E-l
Supreme tranceaddict

oh my fucking god. i was biting my fist while looking at that. What reason did that man do that for? ultimate sexual pleasure!?!?

Old Post Jan-27-2005 01:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for S-a-M-u-E-l Click here to Send S-a-M-u-E-l a Private Message Add S-a-M-u-E-l to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eternity4ever
Supreme tranceaddict

wtf that fuckin sick

Old Post Jan-27-2005 01:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for eternity4ever Click here to Send eternity4ever a Private Message Add eternity4ever to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

That's the sickest thing i've ever seen!!!!!! this guys is retarded. How the fuck is he gonna piss? he would have to take his whole dick off because of blood poisoning. wtf!! how the fuck!! why!!
i just don't get these fucked up ppl that would do this.
pen0r is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Jan-27-2005 02:18  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Spekuless
Supreme tranceaddict

WOW THAT GUY MUST OF HATED HIS PENIS

Old Post Jan-27-2005 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Spekuless Click here to Send Dj_Spekuless a Private Message Add Dj_Spekuless to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

pwned.

Old Post Jan-27-2005 04:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

Holy mother of god!!

why!? just WHY???!!???

Old Post Jan-27-2005 05:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
reLLik
Senior tranceaddict

What happens? i dont think i want to watch.. Does the dude chop his willy off?

Old Post Jan-27-2005 05:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for reLLik Click here to Send reLLik a Private Message Add reLLik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Ouch, My Penis.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackX T C Radio from Shoutcast. Great song needs ID! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEl Cortez - Desert Rose (Original Mix Edit) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread