Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Markus Schulz June 15, 2012 @ Stereo
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

meh

if you're **really** into trance, Markus stopped being relevant some time ago. Montreal has an obsession with DJs that were at their prime 8 years ago.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 18:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by ~*Stereohead*~
sorry for multiple posts, i don't know how to quote everyone i want to answer in a single post.

You've been on TA for 7 years and you still don't know how to do that? Come on.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 21:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by louiswho
That would be bad Imagine All the 450 ED Hardy douchebags who would start going to Stereo

Next thing ya know Guetta and all the french house fags djs will get bookings ....

Anyways point is Alcohol = different vibe

But I could be wrong

I was going to pick apart this post, but then I realized that I don't even know where to begin with ignorant it is.

I'll just leave it at that.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SummerWolf
Blerg

problem is that MTL Tranceheads are in love with Markus. Theyll pay the money. Hell, they would pay more than that Im sure...

Old Post Apr-17-2012 00:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SummerWolf Click here to Send SummerWolf a Private Message Add SummerWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
I was going to pick apart this post, but then I realized that I don't even know where to begin with ignorant it is.

I'll just leave it at that.

its pretty on point though.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 00:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

As a no longer "trance-fan" for about 2-3 years now, I can truly say that Schulz is the only dj that I'd go and see. I think the guy has an incredible talent and knows how to deliver a good performance. One of the very few Trance djs that varie their style during a set.
I think he's going to play a techy/dirty/raw vibe @ stereo.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 01:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydafy
tranceaddict

Look Tranceheads in montreal dont have much to look forward to when it comes to good nights. The house scene is wonderfull Stereo makes it hapen for you guys. Circus has got some nice bookings for Trance lovers but its not Stereo. So when Markus comes along who has been playing some good sets at Beb before and hes playing an extended set at Stereo of course were gona dish out the 60$ a bit reluctantly but still im sure he knows what kind of place Stereo is and im sure he knows how to play a 6 hour set that will not dissapoint the crowd that Stero attracts usually.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 01:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydafy Click here to Send crazydafy a Private Message Add crazydafy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
As a no longer "trance-fan" for about 2-3 years now, I can truly say that Schulz is the only dj that I'd go and see. I think the guy has an incredible talent and knows how to deliver a good performance. One of the very few Trance djs that varie their style during a set.
I think he's going to play a techy/dirty/raw vibe @ stereo.

I haven't been a trance fan in almost 10 years, but what I do know is that I saw Markus my first time at an Armada night in 2007 or so at the Kool Haus in Toronto (my friends made me promise them that I'd check out a trance party). I could scarcely pick my jaw up off the ground with the kind of music that guy was playing. Trance yes, but also with massive, dark and grinding prog basslines.

This party is yet another reason why I wish I lived in Montreal.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 01:43 
crazydafy
tranceaddict

quote:
I could scarcely pick my jaw up off the ground with the kind of music that guy was playing. Trance yes, but also with massive, dark and grinding prog basslines.

+1

Old Post Apr-17-2012 13:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydafy Click here to Send crazydafy a Private Message Add crazydafy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TimGonzalez
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
thats hilarious 60$ for a trance dj... ouch
Tickets at the Guvernment in february were only 25. Damn this one is gonna hurt, but its worth it. Best DJ ive ever seen live. He absolutely killed it at Guv back in February.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 14:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TimGonzalez Click here to Send TimGonzalez a Private Message Add TimGonzalez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edmottawa
tranceaddict

Don't forget to give a little love to the upcoming Coldharbour Night at Circus Afterhours on April 27th with Arnej, Mr. Pit, and KhoMha. If you like Markus' sound then you'll like to check out that night as well. Tickets are only $20. Personally I'm going to both events, already got my $60 tickets. The last time I checked out trance at Stereo was with John O'Callaghan and it was an incredible experience.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 15:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for edmottawa Click here to Send edmottawa a Private Message Visit edmottawa's homepage! Add edmottawa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

again, Guv sells alcohol and its capacity is what 1500-2000?

Old Post Apr-17-2012 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Markus Schulz June 15, 2012 @ Stereo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA chill disco-house tune that needs to be IDed [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreens Keepers - Keep it Down (radio slave dub) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread