Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Analog Hard Disk Synth
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Analog Hard Disk Synth

new era of technology

Old Post Apr-03-2012 17:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

That is cool.

Old Post Apr-03-2012 17:30  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Looks better than anything Roland is putting out these days.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Apr-03-2012 17:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Omg, there goes my pron.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 02:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

first non lame thing you've tweeted. Keep it up.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 03:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Way to go Ryan.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Apr-04-2012 04:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

Skrillex just jizzed his pants.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 05:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
first non lame thing you've retweeted. Keep it up.

ftfy and not sure i agree on lack of lameness, but still better than alot of other stuff here i guess. I just wonder how long till he posts a sc player with his newest creative outburst.

Let me see that thing modulating anything besides an annoying sine wave and I'll be impressed. Kinda like a crazy japanese reimagening of a kaoss pad.

Now it just reminds me of that really speedy guy i sat next to at a small party that first messed around with the monotron, and then alternated pressing the delay button and cutting two 8ths on the fader about every 7 or 9 beats.

Last edited by itsamemario on Apr-08-2012 at 03:30

Old Post Apr-08-2012 03:22  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Analog Hard Disk Synth
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp needed for naming a hardstyle track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Graham - "Automatic Weapon" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread