Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

Granddaddy DJ - A Tribute To Cosma
Size: 122MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7i5sn

I don't know the story behind this one, but it must be deep. This set is one of those ones that truly defines a genre. Deep, Dark and purely Psychadellic. Sorry I don't have tracklists for these... Seriously worth the listen. Everytime I cue it up it takes me on a journey - and the first track is mindblowing.

(I sound like I should be this guy's promoter lol)

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Dec-08-2006 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

Cosma was one of top psy producers. He got killed in a car crash in Goa few years ago. If he were still alive, he would've continued to lead the quality psy sound forward. He had that talent.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Dec-08-2006 00:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
John 00 Fleming - Live at Coloursfest Ireland 10-27-2003
Size: 72MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ix901k

One of my favourite J00F Sets of all time. The sound quality is not that great, but its still TOTALLY worth a listen!

That set is SERIOUSLY SICK AS ALL HELL Yess!!@

Its been one of my favourite of all time from Flemming for many years now! Very impressive! Yet ot hear one i enjoy more

Old Post Dec-08-2006 00:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endgame

Yahel - Live on radio Bu Israel 22-10-2002
Size: 76MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qm7ukp

Classic Yahel. I've yet to be disappointed by Yahel. Live, liveset, radio set, doesn't matter - Yahel always kicks it

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Dec-08-2006 01:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

Last edited by Tunnel Rat on Dec-09-2006 at 20:10

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neuromancer
solving the riddle

this is the set John OO Fleming played at the last WEMF, it was amazing being there!!

John 00 Fleming-GTG-40-August-2006-Part-1-J00f

-My songs are of time and distance. The sadness is in you. Watch my arms. There is only the dance. These things you treasure are shells.
"I-I knew that. Once."

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for neuromancer Click here to Send neuromancer a Private Message Visit neuromancer's homepage! Add neuromancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice. 2006 was a year I really tried to understand more about psy other than just listening to the occasional J00F set. I have a feeling I will def like this thread.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:14  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neuromancer
this is the set John OO Fleming played at the last WEMF, it was amazing being there!!

John 00 Fleming-GTG-40-August-2006-Part-1-J00f

...bring back memories? (i think this was posted by fellow TOTA Cosmic Fur)

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

My favorite Fleming set of ALL time. Full-on psy.
GTG, Feb 2006.
Stellar.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z0gdwq

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:19  Canada
NuERA
Groove Control

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
...bring back memories? (i think this was posted by fellow TOTA Cosmic Fur)

sure does! fleming. outside. at night. at wemf. <3!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NuERA Click here to Send NuERA a Private Message Add NuERA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
Granddaddy DJ - A Tribute To Cosma
Size: 122MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7i5sn

I don't know the story behind this one, but it must be deep. This set is one of those ones that truly defines a genre. Deep, Dark and purely Psychadellic. Sorry I don't have tracklists for these... Seriously worth the listen. Everytime I cue it up it takes me on a journey - and the first track is mindblowing.

Cosma was a legend R.I.P

I love his productions,his style was to different and very deep.

Iam glad we have this thread dedicated to psy trance,I think alot of people would love to learn more about this music but just dont know where to begin.
Hopefuly this thread will continue to grow.
There is soooooooo much more in psy then IM or AP,there are many great producers out there who are true pioneers but dont have alot of exposure like the big djs do.

p.s. thanks the promoters for the new changes in the upcoming events,the changes should def bring more fans in the parties!!

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endgame

quote:
Originally posted by NuERA
sure does! fleming. outside. at night. at wemf. <3!

J00F and Thrillseekers @ WEMF were nothing short of incredible. I wish I could be there on that field right now...just totally rocking out...oh man GREAT TIMES!

btw...KEEP THE UPLOADS COMING!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:04 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp me with this song [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackQuo Vadis - Sonic Boom (AMP Maximus Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread