Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > so i'm suppose to beat off for the rest of my life?
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I like how Nou thinks that because he merely says something, it makes it true.

I like how you can not imagine a simple scenario where lube + mouth would come into contact.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I can, which is why I know you're making shit up, or at the very least can't make a girl wet without a lot of lube.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
How the fuck am I retreating from anything? If anything I've been doubling down on what I was saying!?

That would be begging the question in your favour.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I think Nou misunderstands us calling out his lies as a challenge to prove them, lol. Nobody wants proof because nobody believes you to begin with. That's all there is to it.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
I can, which is why I know you're making shit up, or at the very least can't make a girl wet without a lot of lube.

Also seriously, some girls do need lube even if they are fully aroused. I don't know why that is even an insult, especially coming from a girl who should know better.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

This thread exceeds my expectations.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:15  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
I think Nou misunderstands us calling out his lies as a challenge to prove them, lol. Nobody wants proof because nobody believes you to begin with. That's all there is to it.

No, it is more the fact that you said it is impossible, and I told you how it is possible, and then you got offended or something in your crazy head and decided that instead of admitting that there could be a situation (aghast, even one where I might have first hand experience [fuck off with the pun lol]) where that does happen you just doubled down on rhetoric about my credibility instead of addressing the issue.

Whatever, you don't do that in the bedroom, it didn't cross your mind, it isn't an insult towards you or your sexuality, but you are quickly making it one.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:17 
Silky Johnson

Yeah, ok Nou.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:18 
Joss Weatherby
Banned

My only conclusion from this thread is thank fuck you aren't a nurse for an OBGYN.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:21 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:

It's always the same pattern with Nou:

1. Nou puts out a sliver of information about his life written in such a way as to imply that something far better has happened to him than is true. This is Nou boasting about something that hasn't actually happened.

2. Nou gets called out on his boast by anyone over the age of 14 who can instantly see where the truth stops.

3. Nou continues to stretch the truth with as much ambiguity as possible until eventually he realises the situation is hopeless.

3. Nou then comes up with some extremely elaborate and self-contradictory retconn to explain how he was never boasting or implying anything in the first place, a story he will then stick with to the bitter end.

4. Nou repeatedly calls everyone a dumbass.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
It's always the same pattern with Nou:

1. Nou puts out a sliver of information about his life written in such a way as to imply that something far better has happened to him than is true. This is Nou boasting about something that hasn't actually happened.

2. Nou gets called out on his boast by anyone over the age of 14 who can instantly see where the truth stops.

3. Nou continues to stretch the truth with as much ambiguity as possible until eventually he realises the situation is hopeless.

3. Nou then comes up with some extremely elaborate and self-contradictory retconn to explain how he was never boasting or implying anything in the first place, a story he will then stick with to the bitter end.

4. Nou repeatedly calls everyone a dumbass.

Or maybe I don't consider talking about my sex life boasting.

I was talking to someone else in relation to this thread and I find (and you guys should probably find) that the lack of any significant emotional relationship with someone on my part is far more depressing than the perceived or real lack of sexual experience I might have.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:25 
Silky Johnson

Poor old predictable Nou.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 22:26 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > so i'm suppose to beat off for the rest of my life?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[ø]î-ð-£-ñ-t-ï-f-¥[ø] P@rt Ii [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAstrix & Alien Project - "We've Got Ice Crystal" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread