Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AMMORA
are u Listed?

YES YES YES!~~~ my head is going to explode before i even get to miami...

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

So far it looks like Columbus is gonna be an april stop for Ferry Corsten, Josh Gabriel and the new Sasha+Digweed tour.... All within 8 days of each other

Old Post Feb-20-2008 23:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
So far it looks like Columbus is gonna be an april stop for Ferry Corsten, Josh Gabriel and the new Sasha+Digweed tour.... All within 8 days of each other

i'll be busy enough up here from the looks of things. columbus is tooooo far to drive for one night..if they make a weekend outta something i'll get a hotel and feel out the city.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Feb-21-2008 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jackband1t
tranceaddict in training

let me know when you guys are coming to cbus..i'd love to meet up and go to some good shows and just have an all out blast...i'm still kind of new to the whole scene and shit so i dont have a great grasp on everything going on and which shows are best and what-not

Old Post Feb-21-2008 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jackband1t Click here to Send jackband1t a Private Message Add jackband1t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by jackband1t
let me know when you guys are coming to cbus..i'd love to meet up and go to some good shows and just have an all out blast...i'm still kind of new to the whole scene and shit so i dont have a great grasp on everything going on and which shows are best and what-not

if its a DJ you like just go! its not so much about the "scene" as it is just enjoying the music. i love meeting new people at shows, but if i go alone and still enjoy the music its so much more worth it to go alone. if you REALLY want the experience, head to miami next month haha.

Old Post Feb-21-2008 02:05  United States
jackband1t
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
if its a DJ you like just go! its not so much about the "scene" as it is just enjoying the music. i love meeting new people at shows, but if i go alone and still enjoy the music its so much more worth it to go alone. if you REALLY want the experience, head to miami next month haha.

haha i totally would! but unfortunately i have these things called "classes" that i supposedly am supposed to attend

Old Post Feb-21-2008 04:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jackband1t Click here to Send jackband1t a Private Message Add jackband1t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jackband1t
let me know when you guys are coming to cbus..i'd love to meet up and go to some good shows and just have an all out blast..

I'm usually there, like, always. Let me know when your gonna be out at a show sometime. Ferry Corsten (April 17), and Sasha/Digweed (April 9) are obvious must attend shows. Other ones I know of are Josh Gabriel (Apr 12), 4 Strings (Mar 14), and Charles Feelgood this Saturday. Other than that, Bristol Bar is probably the best place to catch some EDM every weekend. Bento GoGo on campus has some weeknight events featuring local djs. BoMA is by far the most impressive venue in Ohio, but they only have sporadic dj events, including the 4 Strings show listed above. Cleveland has some cool spots and I'm almost always game for a roadtrip .

Peace

Old Post Feb-21-2008 17:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jackband1t
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
I'm usually there, like, always. Let me know when your gonna be out at a show sometime. Ferry Corsten (April 17), and Sasha/Digweed (April 9) are obvious must attend shows. Other ones I know of are Josh Gabriel (Apr 12), 4 Strings (Mar 14), and Charles Feelgood this Saturday. Other than that, Bristol Bar is probably the best place to catch some EDM every weekend. Bento GoGo on campus has some weeknight events featuring local djs. BoMA is by far the most impressive venue in Ohio, but they only have sporadic dj events, including the 4 Strings show listed above. Cleveland has some cool spots and I'm almost always game for a roadtrip .

Peace

wow sounds like you have your shit together man! haha yeah i'll for sure be trying to go to those must attends then. i just went to BoMA last weekend for jimmy van m..he put on a pretty good set IMO. The place is INCREDIBLE ...the crowd was kindof a different story, but all in all was a fun night (aside from getting charged 25 bucks by a shifty taxi for the ride there). yeah i live right across the street basically from Bento and go there every now and then with friends when its during the week and we dont feel like drinking in the dorms.. but yeah i'll definitely get back to you on the next show i'm planning on going to. let me know the same thing..i trust your judgment in shows more than my own lol.. later

Old Post Feb-21-2008 20:36  United States
AMMORA
are u Listed?

so a foot of snow later...

Cannot wait til Friday!! Grind @ Traffic, Kenneth Thomas! Pre-WMC partying to be had! Wake up OHTA'ers!!!!!! If we don't start supporting these kinds of events, they won't keep happening!
Looking forward to meeting some new peeps, so get your butts down to Traffic Friday!

Old Post Feb-27-2008 23:02  United States
Igaryok
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
so a foot of snow later...

Cannot wait til Friday!! Grind @ Traffic, Kenneth Thomas! Pre-WMC partying to be had! Wake up OHTA'ers!!!!!! If we don't start supporting these kinds of events, they won't keep happening!
Looking forward to meeting some new peeps, so get your butts down to Traffic Friday!

We need to meet so I can see who I was arguing against about Tiesto.

Old Post Feb-29-2008 22:04  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Igaryok Click here to Send Igaryok a Private Message Add Igaryok to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

i dunno about any of you...but i had a lot of fun last night. it was a very good warm up to WMC! Hearing Born Slippy made me realize in 27 days I'll be in Bicentennial Park hearing Born Slippy by the originals--Underworld!!!!
Kenneth Thomas killed it..
I have no clue who the opening DJ was, but he was really good too! Definately got my butt moving.
Here's to many more fun parties at Traffic in the future!!!!

Old Post Mar-01-2008 17:35  United States
Andryuha
Supreme tranceaddict

THe first half of his set sucked ass imo - too much electro. The second part was amazing.

I was a bit bummed out that I didn't get to meet any TAs. What the heck do you guys look like? I was the tall guy in a red "communist party" shirt.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 19:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Andryuha Click here to Send Andryuha a Private Message Add Andryuha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoM 1st track on mayday 2007 [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Shufflemaster - "Geylang" [Subvoice] [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread