Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > Who's going to Eric Prydz/CLR at Space this Friday night?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Excite
TA4Life

Who's going to Eric Prydz/CLR at Space this Friday night?

My before 12am ticket means I have to be there early but I will staying till the bitter end to catch all those headliners..so I'll have plenty of time to chill.

It'd be nice to meet some of you mother******s!!

Old Post Mar-20-2013 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Excite Click here to Send Excite a Private Message Add Excite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

I too have a before 12am ticket.. and knowing that Olander will be there I'm not even sorry anymore.. I assume the order will be Olander > Fehrplay > Pryda...

Anyway, I hope to see you people there... If anyone wants my number let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Old Post Mar-20-2013 17:42  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ccastro86
Senior tranceaddict

I will be there with 2 others.

Old Post Mar-20-2013 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ccastro86 Click here to Send ccastro86 a Private Message Add ccastro86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

we have a huge thread already for this event going but essentially, 95% of the board will be there .

i'll be there +15. literally. my entire group is going lol.

Old Post Mar-20-2013 19:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excite
TA4Life

Just PMed my number. It's me +3 of my friends. See you guys there!!

Old Post Mar-21-2013 03:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Excite Click here to Send Excite a Private Message Add Excite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ccastro86
Senior tranceaddict

We should try to take over a spot at ascertain hour. Any suggestions? The bar to the left of the stage on the terrace has always worked out for me

Old Post Mar-21-2013 04:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ccastro86 Click here to Send ccastro86 a Private Message Add ccastro86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excite
TA4Life

Never been there and have no idea what the layout is like.

Old Post Mar-21-2013 04:20  United States
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ccastro86
We should try to take over a spot at ascertain hour. Any suggestions? The bar to the left of the stage on the terrace has always worked out for me

this. top left usually ftw.

Old Post Mar-21-2013 11:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hustler
11433. STHLM Addict

Can confirm that Jeremy's playing the first set. Going to do a super deep and proggy set so be there early. He's on at 11.30pm. See you there!

Old Post Mar-21-2013 12:12  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for hustler Click here to Send hustler a Private Message Add hustler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

will be there.

Old Post Mar-22-2013 03:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Here on terrace sitting on platform on loft area.
Wearing a black shirt with white/grey UNDRGRND writing with various cities of the scene

Old Post Mar-23-2013 03:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Truncate is not fucking around

Old Post Mar-23-2013 04:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > Who's going to Eric Prydz/CLR at Space this Friday night?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp! this tune needs id'ing! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarp Brothers - Blast the Speakers (Headcrasher Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread