Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Satan (eek!)

I was just wondering how old everyone was in the forum....

Old Post Jan-13-2001 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Be Cool!

I'm 15, from California, USA (Been in the trance scene for two years now)

Old Post Jan-13-2001 22:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wizzie
tranceaddict

ok ok JayD....

let go for it! I'm 31 (and yes still visiting events - best one of all is Mayday!). For about 10 years active in the Trance scene (but only a few weeks here at Tranceaddict)

Wizzie

Old Post Jan-13-2001 22:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Wizzie Click here to Send Wizzie a Private Message Add Wizzie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
putervirus
Junior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

30, been raving since spring 91

Old Post Jan-13-2001 22:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for putervirus Click here to Send putervirus a Private Message Add putervirus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancemandan
Senior tranceaddict

Hello!

Im 27 and been into trance since 94

Old Post Jan-13-2001 23:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancemandan Click here to Send trancemandan a Private Message Add trancemandan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

20 In trance since 1998
from '95 till '98 listened only to Hardcore/Gabber

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Jan-13-2001 23:30  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

I'm 17.

Started listening to dance music when I was 10(1994),gabber(mostly dutch) and german rave at 12(1996)and trance at 13(1997)...still trance,can't get out of it...

Old Post Jan-13-2001 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

i am 28 and loving trance since 92

Old Post Jan-13-2001 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fatboy
trancEaddict Fatmonstah

Smile

I'm 16, and I got serious drawn into trance at the same time as I started to produce, in early 2000..

Peace

Old Post Jan-13-2001 23:57  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatboy Click here to Send Fatboy a Private Message Add Fatboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Fatboy
I'm 16, and I got serious drawn into trance at the same time as I started to produce, in early 2000..

Peace

Produce ???
send some stuff over please

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Jan-13-2001 23:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Be Cool!

Yah, send me stuff too! I love new music, what groove boxes/Synths do you use?

Old Post Jan-14-2001 00:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cheesenip
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking

I'm 16... have been a fan of trance music for about a year now

Old Post Jan-14-2001 00:08  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for cheesenip Click here to Send cheesenip a Private Message Add cheesenip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIshkur's Guide - what's the real name of "Robert Miles - Rain"? [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOdessi - "Moments Of Space" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread