Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Vegas EDC line up is hot. I was looking for Nicole Moudaber and I did find it...

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Vegas EDC line up is hot. I was looking for Nicole Moudaber and I did find it...

very hot. eco is on it as well. woot!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
very hot. eco is on it as well. woot!

Eco's fb is where i found out about the EDC line up .

Old Post Apr-06-2012 03:07  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
a bomb like Hiroshemia

In NY?

I'm gonna throw out some guesses.. it would either have to be something really rare or a whole label party to reach Hiroshima status

Sasha & Digweed?
Richie Hawtin presents Enter? (just saw that in the Vegas lineup, looks like it'll be crazy)
Chemical Brothers?
Armada artists b2b? or another label doing b2b sets?
Prydz? PRYDA? Making a helicopter entrance?

I'm out of ideas

Old Post Apr-06-2012 03:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I've been hearing rumors of Hawtin....

Old Post Apr-06-2012 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

if its prydz...

that would be the only reason for me to go

Old Post Apr-06-2012 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

so much for their big announcement yesterday...

Old Post Apr-06-2012 08:49  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
so much for their big announcement yesterday...

Big announcement was Vegas lineup

http://insomniac.com/newsDetails.php?news=206

Old Post Apr-06-2012 11:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo

Prydz? PRYDA? Making a helicopter entrance?

that would never happen because of the insurance liability: imagine how many heart attacks would happen simultaneously..

Old Post Apr-06-2012 12:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drewz926
tranceaddict

hardstyle at edc....UGH

Old Post Apr-06-2012 12:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drewz926 Click here to Send drewz926 a Private Message Add drewz926 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
Big announcement was Vegas lineup

http://insomniac.com/newsDetails.php?news=206

they shouldnt post that they have huge news regarding line up in the special new york edc page then lol

Old Post Apr-06-2012 13:53  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
and Yes....Carl Cox is confirmed for EDC

sat the 19th

this just got a lil more tempting

Old Post Apr-06-2012 22:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1 old tune ! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThree Drives on a Vinyl - "Sunset on Ibiza" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread