Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.12.13 Sasha [extended] @ Verboten
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
Was it open last night? The roof is what sets Output apart honestly. And the Panther Room. If it was only the main room it wouldn't be that special.

panther room and the roof is surely nice but its the main room sound that sets it apart for me.

Old Post Oct-28-2014 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
Was it open last night? The roof is what sets Output apart honestly. And the Panther Room. If it was only the main room it wouldn't be that special.

Sun, proom was closed, only stilton and main
nvr made outside to check, but saw no streetside pen, maybe they used the little roof room where food is sold in summer

Old Post Oct-29-2014 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

Bought a bunch of tickets for this. It is my 30th birthday on the 12th and this is how I will celebrate. I am bringing a bunch of people who have never even been to a show before. Also invited a lot of friends. I figured Sasha would be a great way to break them in. Also, extended set sounds great. I hope he is on fire for this one and doesn't get too drunk like he did last year when he played with three. He was so wasted he had to take a thirty minute break around 3:30. He was still really nice behind the decks though. Can't wait for this weekend. I will probably be exhausted by the end of it. Roger Shah, Nitrous Oxide, and Menno de Jong on Friday; Sasha on Saturday; Chris Liebing on Sunday.

/30 is old
//I hope it gets better with age

Old Post Dec-08-2014 10:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by crazydave023
Bought a bunch of tickets for this. It is my 30th birthday on the 12th and this is how I will celebrate. I am bringing a bunch of people who have never even been to a show before. Also invited a lot of friends. I figured Sasha would be a great way to break them in. Also, extended set sounds great. I hope he is on fire for this one and doesn't get too drunk like he did last year when he played with three. He was so wasted he had to take a thirty minute break around 3:30. He was still really nice behind the decks though. Can't wait for this weekend. I will probably be exhausted by the end of it. Roger Shah, Nitrous Oxide, and Menno de Jong on Friday; Sasha on Saturday; Chris Liebing on Sunday.

/30 is old
//I hope it gets better with age

I feel like he's too fucked up to play well at most parties now

Old Post Dec-08-2014 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by crazydave023

/30 is old

lol.

you know that old coke-generation saying:

you're only as old as you feel?

true enough
(until your knees, eyes, and other bodily functions tell you otherwise)

Old Post Dec-09-2014 03:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I'm hoping he delivers with his extended set this weekend.

he wasn't bad last time he played at output.

killed it at stereo 2 summers ago.

he was ok at miami, just not the usual sasha sound thanks to dubfire.

got a friends' birthday party to attend before so might be there later than usual.

Old Post Dec-09-2014 04:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r

killed it at stereo 2 summers ago.

Stereo sure is special

Old Post Dec-09-2014 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

Happen to have two extra tickets if anyone is interested. Nobody is using them anymore, so please let me know, thanks guys!

Old Post Dec-10-2014 15:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^
indeed, with that minimalkitchen resolute pairing, and henning baer at bunker, one should almost ditch a sasha ticket

Old Post Dec-11-2014 05:07  United States
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
Stereo sure is special

you said it brother.

can't wait to go back..hopefully sometime in january so keep u posted on that..

Old Post Dec-11-2014 05:11  United States
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
^^^
indeed, with that minimalkitchen resolute pairing, and henning baer at bunker, one should almost ditch a sasha ticket

there's just too much going on in this city these days. oh how things changed the past 2 years..

Old Post Dec-11-2014 05:12  United States
kingchinc
Captain Closer

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
you said it brother.

can't wait to go back..hopefully sometime in january so keep u posted on that..

road trip!!

Old Post Dec-12-2014 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.12.13 Sasha [extended] @ Verboten
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKlubb House Track - Need ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "The Fall" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread