Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > 9/11 And American History
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_LG
Senior tranceaddict

I reckon this thread should be moved to the political section.

Old Post Jan-04-2006 02:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_LG Click here to Send DJ_LG a Private Message Visit DJ_LG's homepage! Add DJ_LG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dervish
Your opinion matters.

quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
Actually the U.S. government had prior knowledge of 9/11 from the French, British, Italians, Russians, Israel, and on and on and on.

Firstly where is your proof? Secondly having information about a possible attack is one thing, knowing exactly when it would happen is another. I bet they have tons of possible attacks which never happen.

Old Post Jan-04-2006 12:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dervish Click here to Send Dervish a Private Message Add Dervish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_LG
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dervish
Firstly where is your proof? Secondly having information about a possible attack is one thing, knowing exactly when it would happen is another. I bet they have tons of possible attacks which never happen.

+1

Old Post Jan-04-2006 13:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_LG Click here to Send DJ_LG a Private Message Visit DJ_LG's homepage! Add DJ_LG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============

quote:
Originally posted by Dervish

Pre-9/11 Warnings:
1)Italian Warning
2)Middle East Warning
3)Intelligence Warning
4)French Warning
5)Pre 9/11 Warning
6)British Warning
7)Presidnetial Daily Brief
There's plent more where that came from and if you want I can give the data for the rest of my mini-article as well.

Old Post Jan-04-2006 17:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rollypoles

Rasta

obviously, steven hays loves bush....probably cause he's from texas...go figure.....

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Hays
Its funny to me how they talk about Bush being in a classroom doing nothing. I guarantee the moment there was word of a plane hitting one of the towers he was immediately brought to safety. You think after such an event a president is going to call all media and immediately set up an address to the nation outside of the school he was in? Get real. Another thing--do you think in every plane hi-jacking incident, the president should be immediately notified? Furthermore, do you think every car that is hi-jacked, or school bus, or train the president should be notified? No one had any thoughts of the WTC being ran into. You have to understand that people in all governments, and the head of operations such as the president are people just like us--they make mistakes, but in the 911 case it was not a mistake. 911 was completely unexpected.

For any foreigner of the United States who has negative opinions, you should really rethink them. Your media as well as my country's is all you get your information from. We are one of the leading nation's in this world, not too mention the most populated. Compared to many foreign nations we have so many more people to govern, which allows for more mistakes. I think many people don't take into account how many people and land encompasses the US.

I guarantee that President Bush will go down as one of the greatest president's ever for what has been accomplished thus far and for the better of our well-being. We have NOT had one single attack on our soil since 911. That itself is an accomplishment. There have been so many Al-Quida operatives taken out of power or killed. We are trying to better another's nation, something most Iraqi's WANT, except the media portrays it as something they don't want. More people died in Iraq under Sadam's power than what is going on today. And as far as the troops dying--there are more domestic deaths from traffic or any other incomparible means of death than what has accumulated over the 2+ years in Iraq.

Bush is the prime example of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't understand why he is getting blamed for everything that is going wrong and not for what is going right. That is what is fucked up with this world. So for all the foreign opposition to what the US is accomplishing, you really should be optimistic and try not to wrap yourself up with the negative media portrayals.

i agree the media sometimes portrays mostly negative shit, but thats what americans like. second, if an airliner had been hijacked, present, past or future, i would certainly expect the "leader" of our country to address the nation and certainly you would expect the secret service to get him to a safe place. i mean, if there were a nuclear warhead loose somewhere in the country, even on the opposite side of the country, the president would be somewhere where he could continue to lead our country without worrying about possible further attacks on him (since he is a highly probable target). also, remember that clinton attacked countries in africa after it was believed that bin laden was behind the USS Cole bombing..... certainly anyone in the government after clinton would have been aware of his intent to attack the US on all fronts (domestic and foreign). besides, the CIA has had a bin laden task force long before sept. 11th.......

i doubt bush will be accredited with being "one of the best US presidents in history." the fact that we haven't been attacked has little or nothing to do with who our president is. i would hope that after such a tragedy that anyone in power would try to prevent further attacks. besides, you never know, there could be another attack(s) on the way. surprise is your best weapon when fighting a group larger than yourself (since the US is so powerful and al-quaida isn't). lastly, i do agree that iraq has the potential to be a better place than it was under saddam.....however, i think the US could have done more to prepare for the current struggle they are in. still, maybe it is better to have the terrorists over there than here in our country trying to kill us.....but, either way it still sucks. i mean, can't we all just get along?

+1 on this should be moved to the political discussion area......

Old Post Jan-28-2006 07:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rollypoles Click here to Send rollypoles a Private Message Add rollypoles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bronze
YESSS

this video is stupid

Old Post Jan-29-2006 03:48  Brunei
Click Here to See the Profile for Bronze Click here to Send Bronze a Private Message Add Bronze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CONNERMAN2000
Slick & Suave

I get aggrivated by conspiracy shit like this.

The Cuban crisis was completely different. We KNEW they had warheads and we were almost certain that we would be attacked by them. Its obvious that with this in mind, Cuba must be dealt with immediately and using whatever tactics possible.

On the other hand, the US would NEVER launch a terrorist attack on itself in hopes of gaining support. You know why? Because the US will still get shit done even if the entire world is against them.

This theory is bullshit.

Old Post Feb-03-2006 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CONNERMAN2000 Click here to Send CONNERMAN2000 a Private Message Add CONNERMAN2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CONNERMAN2000
Slick & Suave

quote:
Originally posted by CONNERMAN2000
I get aggrivated by conspiracy shit like this.

The Cuban crisis was completely different. We KNEW they had warheads and we were almost certain that we would be attacked by them. Its obvious that with this in mind, Cuba must be dealt with immediately and using whatever tactics possible.

On the other hand, the US would NEVER launch a terrorist attack on itself in hopes of gaining support. You know why? Because the US will still get shit done even if the entire world is against them.

This theory is bullshit.

ehh lemme fix something on that and say that it wasnt cuba that had the missiles...but everyone knows what i mean.

Old Post Feb-03-2006 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CONNERMAN2000 Click here to Send CONNERMAN2000 a Private Message Add CONNERMAN2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeronemango
Supreme tranceaddict

a few months before 9/11 they changed the chain of command with regards to fighter planes being scrambled during a hijacking...will post article...

Old Post Feb-08-2006 01:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for jeronemango Click here to Send jeronemango a Private Message Add jeronemango to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > 9/11 And American History
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome acid track [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMINDMASTER - Therapie (pedro del mar mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread