Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mdulation
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

tiesto will more than likely sell out ..

all other event info is here:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?s=&forumid=77

welcome and enjoy your stay !

thanks alot! I guess i have to buy tickets then if i wanna see tiesto, i am really looking forward to this trip

Old Post Jun-05-2005 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdulation Click here to Send mdulation a Private Message Add mdulation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by zookeeper
The ferry from Rochester NY/Toronto CA should be back in business by May, (the city bought the ship)perfect for the summer.

Not sure of new price schedule

Toronto to Rochester
(year-round, weather permitting)

TEL: 1-877-283-7327
WEB: www.nfl-bay.com/english/fast/index.html
E-MAIL: info@catfastferry.com
LOCATION: The ferry terminal in Toronto is at the foot of Cherry Street, approximately 1 mile from the Gardiner Expressway. It is a 1 1/4 mile taxi or shuttle ride to Yonge Street.
FARES: http://www.nfl-bay.com/english/fast/schedule.html
SCHEDULE: http://www.nfl-bay.com/english/fast/schedule.html

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-21-2005 18:42  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

I work for Ontario tourism, so if you need any general info, do not hesitate to ask me

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-21-2005 18:46  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ncgroov808
Senior tranceaddict

I believe our hotel is right near the Phoenix. Nothing fancy, but we don't plan on being there for long.

Old Post Jun-22-2005 20:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ncgroov808 Click here to Send ncgroov808 a Private Message Add ncgroov808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Muha
tranceaddict

Wow did we all forget the rippers & Spas

- airport strip
- blue lagoon spa
- latin Quarter
- Cupid Boutique
- Alpha Care
- Manhattan Strip
- AAA Yorkland
- Peak-a-boo
- Blue Lagoon Massage
And Many More....

Old Post Jul-03-2005 22:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Muha Click here to Send Muha a Private Message Add Muha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rodakris
Light Show Technician

Dunno

JUST WONDERING WHERE AND HOW I CAN GET SOME DR TRANCE CDS...MY FAV DJ..IM NOT FROM T DOT SO ITS A LIL HARDER..BUT ITS DRS HOMETOWN IF IM CORRECT SO MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS..THANX..

Old Post Aug-04-2005 23:31  Cambodia
Click Here to See the Profile for rodakris Click here to Send rodakris a Private Message Add rodakris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plump Funk
tot ridic

does anybody know where i can get some good sushi ?
also looking for the best bubble tea in the city.
and where is the breaks?? looking for a good night that has breaks or a club that playes breaks i heard that toronto is second to london when it comes to breaks, breaks breaks breaks breaks

Old Post Sep-27-2005 21:57  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for Plump Funk Click here to Send Plump Funk a Private Message Add Plump Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by Plump Funk
and where is the breaks?? looking for a good night that has breaks or a club that playes breaks i heard that toronto is second to london when it comes to breaks, breaks breaks breaks breaks

Bubble Tea = North Scarb, Markham, Richmond Hill.. and Yonge and Sheppard

Old Post Sep-30-2005 06:02  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:

When are you coming here?

Old Post Oct-08-2005 06:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

first post updated -- thanks to dEsiDeL

Old Post Oct-09-2005 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shade
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Sushi: Hockey Sushi 1102 Centre Street -- Thornhill (Just North of T.O) -- I really like it there, they're good with everything and the sushi is damn good

Old Post Oct-10-2005 05:59  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Add Shade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plump Funk
tot ridic

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL
Bubble Tea = North Scarb, Markham, Richmond Hill.. and Yonge and Sheppard

sweet!!
quote:
Originally posted by ravinjunkie
When are you coming here?

already here, but still exploring my surroundings.

quote:
Originally posted by Mizrachi
Sushi: Hockey Sushi 1102 Centre Street -- Thornhill (Just North of T.O) -- I really like it there, they're good with everything and the sushi is damn good

sounds great will have to check it out

Old Post Oct-17-2005 02:27  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for Plump Funk Click here to Send Plump Funk a Private Message Add Plump Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong from 4 strings set @ 2006 Street parade Zurich [2007] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex Bartlett - "Amnesia" (Flutlicht vs S.H.O.K.K. Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread