Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.19 Esscala Presents: Simon Patterson, Jordan Suckley, Arctic Moon & Adam Ellis @ SRB
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
godsendxd
Supreme tranceaddict

2014.04.19 Esscala Presents: Simon Patterson, Jordan Suckley, Arctic Moon & Adam Ellis @ SRB

Esscala Presents: Simon Patterson, Jordan Suckley, Arctic Moon & Adam Ellis

Esscalators,

April 19th 2014, a day that would have lived on in infamy. The stage was set for two great trance parties were to clash on the battle ground of NYC - like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. It would have pit fan against fan and forced people to make impossible choices. A hue and cry was raised, surely there was another way? A better way?

So a top secret project was initiated at Esscala headquarters, where our lead scientists worked tirelessly to find a solution to the Patterson-Ellis paradox aka the Suckley-Moon conundrum. With time running out a last ditch solution was proposed – a solution that was exciting and scary at the same time.

Throwing caution to the wind, we forged ahead and flipped the switch…

What was born was an unholy love child, an amalgamated anomaly, a hybrid monster that we had knowingly unleashed on the world. God help us…

IT’S ALIVE!!

Simon Patterson, Jordan Suckley, Arctic Moon and @Adam Ellis. All on one night!!

Come help us battle this creation at Srb brooklyn! For those of you lucky dogs who bought tickets to either event, good news the tickets are still valid. You early birds were wise and have scored the proverbial trance worm.

For the others: https://esscala.wantickets.com/

A special shout out to Yosef for working with us to make this happen.

#adultdiapers #whoseafraidofeverything #quityerwhining

Last edited by godsendxd on Feb-22-2014 at 23:32

Old Post Jan-23-2014 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for godsendxd Click here to Send godsendxd a Private Message Add godsendxd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

2014.04.19 Simon Patterson / Jordan Suckley / Arctic Moon / Adam Ellis @ SRB (Esscala)

Saturday April 19th

Esscala presents: PERFECTO RECORDS NIGHT

Simon Patterson
Jordan Suckley
Arctic Moon
Adam Ellis

SRB BROOKLYN

not on this yet though: esscala.wantickets.com/

Last edited by CarS on Feb-05-2014 at 01:43

Old Post Jan-30-2014 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Im def down for this SP is my home dawg

Old Post Jan-30-2014 17:04  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benjamin1forty
tranceaddict

simon patterson... again??? they need to relax with these monthly residencies. I understand max graham has a consistent and huge demand, but ottaviani, patterson doesn't that get old? it does for me.
same old same old same old.
lets all attend so we can hear that 1 ID track that comes out 2 weeks later

Old Post Jan-30-2014 17:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin1forty Click here to Send benjamin1forty a Private Message Add benjamin1forty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Tbh I don't get bored of Patterson. I just love the type of music he plays.

Old Post Jan-30-2014 19:50  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benjamin1forty
tranceaddict

I love me some dogzilla but when I saw him he played some weak remix, I like his style, one of the few trance DJs who's capable of playing quality and going through the genres, but I feel like it's just too often..

Old Post Jan-31-2014 03:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin1forty Click here to Send benjamin1forty a Private Message Add benjamin1forty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by benjamin1forty
I love me some dogzilla but when I saw him he played some weak remix, I like his style, one of the few trance DJs who's capable of playing quality and going through the genres, but I feel like it's just too often..

I think the remix was raphael frost's remix of without you? Imho if they book him again within a couple months after this THEN it would be too often.

Old Post Jan-31-2014 09:44  Romania
n54
tranceaddict in training

Down for this.

Old Post Feb-03-2014 18:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for n54 Click here to Send n54 a Private Message Add n54 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Arctic Moon was added to this.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Feb-03-2014 19:07  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

& Adam Ellis as well

Old Post Feb-03-2014 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Wow this event is even more exciting now

Old Post Feb-04-2014 01:01  Romania
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^

got this from an esscala email the day I posted this thread, but see the separate Electric Gravity listing on the event page, which
does not include Esscala,
is at a different venue (not SRB)
and has D. Barbera instead of Simon and Jordan...

Still, the other listing was posted before I got the esscala email.
leaving this up for now, cause I'm curious as to how this happened if anyone knows and can tell.
Also, the other thread title doesn't mention any of the artists, so it's hard to spot that they actually are sort of the same event...

Last edited by CarS on Feb-11-2014 at 00:47

Old Post Feb-11-2014 00:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.19 Esscala Presents: Simon Patterson, Jordan Suckley, Arctic Moon & Adam Ellis @ SRB
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold old tune from 94 but very nice [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDogma - "In The Club" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread