Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.03.06 Carl Cox @ Output
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

2013.03.06 Carl Cox @ Output

Old Post Feb-22-2013 19:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Wednesday

Old Post Feb-22-2013 19:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Oh yes oh yes

let me whore out my photo

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic
Wednesday

technically bad. technically good .

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
06trex
Junior tranceaddict

Can anyone explain to me why some promoter doesn't book him to play a larger venue Roseland or Terminal 5 on a Friday or Saturday night? The demand is there, but yet he only comes to Cielo on a Tuesday back in 2010 now Output on a Wednesday to manage the crowd size...

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 06trex Click here to Send 06trex a Private Message Add 06trex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Menaschetrois
tranceaddict

I'm happy with this. I can go and not worry about a huge crowd. Very happy day indeed. I'll be there.

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Menaschetrois Click here to Send Menaschetrois a Private Message Add Menaschetrois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Menaschetrois
I'm happy with this. I can go and not worry about a huge crowd. Very happy day indeed. I'll be there.

It'll be packed, Output isn't that big.

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

agreed this will still be packed for Cox ,so i dont see why the smaller venue..luckily i will be seeing him twice at Ultra in an even more packed arena lol

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

great party on a good night, and yea it'll be packed

saving the week for JC in CT on friday

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Menaschetrois
tranceaddict

Yea, you're right it will still be very packed but at least it will be a good crowd?

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Menaschetrois Click here to Send Menaschetrois a Private Message Add Menaschetrois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Personally I don't want him in Roseland or Terminal 5. Marquee would have been fine too, but I'm totally fine with going to Output on a Wednesday. Good sound, good crowd, $20, no complaints.

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:31  United States
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Every time I think of Carl Cox in NY, Governors Island comes to mind.
I hope we can see that happening during the summer.

Old Post Feb-22-2013 20:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.03.06 Carl Cox @ Output
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBurridge tune [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMillsart - "Step to Enchantment" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread