Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > 1015 FOLSOM Lovefest afterpary Sat Sept 29th
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

Dancing Dude 1015 FOLSOM Lovefest afterpary Sat Sept 29th

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Last edited by DJ Taj on Sep-05-2007 at 18:32

Old Post Aug-20-2007 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mecca82
I've seen "The Light"

IM again???!!!!! nice

taj... IM again!!! hmmm put them on late.. hahaha... or put ish late.. haha.. im going to love fest afterparty this time, but 1015 afterwards =)... btw, where's my astrix? lol... and go get J00f too!!!!!!!! i will totally ditch love fest hahaahah

Old Post Aug-20-2007 21:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mecca82 Click here to Send Mecca82 a Private Message Visit Mecca82's homepage! Add Mecca82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crischil
tranceaddict

Wow! Infected Mushroom! I just saw them at Vanguard Saturday. A treat indeed! Where will the stage be set up? In front of the booth?

Old Post Aug-20-2007 23:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crischil Click here to Send crischil a Private Message Add crischil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

quote:
Originally posted by crischil
Wow! Infected Mushroom! I just saw them at Vanguard Saturday. A treat indeed! Where will the stage be set up? In front of the booth?
back of the main room on the stage

Old Post Aug-20-2007 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Visit rizo's homepage! Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crischil
tranceaddict

That works! I forsee not a lot of breathing room in there that night!

Old Post Aug-20-2007 23:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crischil Click here to Send crischil a Private Message Add crischil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

OK, this completely throws me off of where an act who is scheduled to be here that week is playing.

Hmmmmm...

Old Post Aug-21-2007 07:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
OK, this completely throws me off of where an act who is scheduled to be here that week is playing.

Hmmmmm...

What exactly are you referring to?

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Aug-21-2007 17:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj
What exactly are you referring to?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&pagenumber=63

Old Post Aug-21-2007 17:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&pagenumber=63

Thanks. I figured it out after i posted. Doh!!!

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Aug-21-2007 17:57  United States
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

ADDED TO LINEUP...

GARETH EMERY!!!

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Aug-28-2007 19:04  United States
y2yen
Supreme tranceaddict

omfgggg GTR!

Old Post Aug-28-2007 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for y2yen Click here to Send y2yen a Private Message Visit y2yen's homepage! Add y2yen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj
ADDED TO LINEUP...

GARETH EMERY!!!

OH YES!

Will mos def be stoppin by in the latter part of the night with the whole crew!

Old Post Aug-28-2007 20:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > 1015 FOLSOM Lovefest afterpary Sat Sept 29th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread