Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > FRIDAY, SEPT 28TH: Lee Burridge @ Mighty "Official Chemical Brothers Afterparty"
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by MindShifter
too much epeen/evag

huh??

Old Post Aug-09-2007 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
huh??

all the i can out party you.. no you can't... yada yada yada talk.

there are males and females posting in the thread.

hence epeen//evag.

"Iím a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. Iíve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJís." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Aug-09-2007 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:

hence epeen//evag.

I bet I can out party you MindShifter

Old Post Aug-09-2007 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

hence epeen//evag.

i think i get it!!

most of us are just bored...

well speaking for myself...

nothing better to do at work... (heh... like i actually work)

sorry if its buggin ya!

Old Post Aug-09-2007 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
i think i get it!!

most of us are just bored...

well speaking for myself...

nothing better to do at work... (heh... like i actually work)

sorry if its buggin ya!

seriously! that's what friends do, they give each other shit and have fun with it and when you're bored you find entertainment on this fine forum board. whatever

i guess we should poke fun and call names instead like him huh?

ya i know i'm being bitchy but whatever, loosen up

Old Post Aug-09-2007 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
seriously! that's what friends do, they give each other shit and have fun with it and when you're bored you find entertainment on this fine forum board. whatever

werd!!!

i dont think he Loves Lee!!

(j/p mindshifter, dont shoot me )

Old Post Aug-09-2007 21:00  United States
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl

Hey Sarah my epeen wants your evag.

Old Post Aug-09-2007 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

lol @ the replies

"Iím a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. Iíve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJís." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Aug-09-2007 22:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farley
Sword of Destiny

quote:
too much epeen/evag in this thread imo

my epeen takes personal offense to this comment

i guess we should poke fun and call names instead like you huh?

ps, I bet I can out party you MindShifter

cry me a fucking river plz

Last edited by farley on Aug-09-2007 at 22:29

Old Post Aug-09-2007 22:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for farley Click here to Send farley a Private Message Add farley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
satellitesf
Supreme tranceaddict

We just added Bill Patrick to the line up. Third time is a charm

Old Post Aug-16-2007 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for satellitesf Click here to Send satellitesf a Private Message Visit satellitesf's homepage! Add satellitesf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

how can you call it love lee part three without this guy?

Old Post Aug-16-2007 20:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

I think its great how LoveLee is the official afterparty for the official preparty for Lovefest

[Download Mix] Live Recordings @ Ruby Skye + Upcoming Gigs

Old Post Aug-16-2007 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > FRIDAY, SEPT 28TH: Lee Burridge @ Mighty "Official Chemical Brothers Afterparty"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread