Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
henryv
Henry De Villon

im down for this

Old Post Aug-02-2007 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ninetyninej
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JohnBeaver
I agree I thought the VIP at Tiesto was awesome! I was able to comfortably chill and watch Tiesto as compared to being down in the raver madness(althou I did take frequent breaks to join the crowd)

It was also super nice to be able to get a drink in 30 seconds!!! KEEP THEM COMING!

yeah, i can agree with you and dave that the VIP's one redeeming quality was the private bar with almost no wait and strong drinks.

but until they improve the entrance and realize the VIP 'front of the line' should not be 45 minutes while at the same time GA is 45 seconds, i'll buy the regular tix

Old Post Aug-02-2007 08:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ninetyninej Click here to Send ninetyninej a Private Message Visit ninetyninej's homepage! Add ninetyninej to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mecca82
I've seen "The Light"

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
ok so best guess for main room???

DEEP VOICES-8-9pm
ROBERT NICKSON-9-10pm
G&D-10-11:30pm
SASHA-11:30-1am
FERRY-1-2:30am
JOOF-2:30-cl

????
Alain???

this is ideal... but as JOSHALLEN puts it... im ready to get heartbroken again and again... but it's fine... i understand how things works now.. it's soo much politics and we can not always have what we want....

PRAY FOR A J00F AFTER PARTY!!! THAT WILL BE THE BEST GIFT FROM WHOEVER IT IS UPSTAIRS!!!! HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBI... YOU"RE MY ONLY HOPE!!!!!!

Old Post Aug-02-2007 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mecca82 Click here to Send Mecca82 a Private Message Visit Mecca82's homepage! Add Mecca82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mecca82
I've seen "The Light"

quote:
Originally posted by djjoshuaallen
that would be the logical and peoples choice, but it hardly works out that way at these massives, to much politics between managers. My guess is that Ferry will get to close, and JOOF will be put on early basically ruining it for MECCA. Howver I would not mind that as it means john would play alot more progressive stuff out of respect for his peers

hahah thanks Josh, seems like people are concerned about my happiness in this massive scenes... anyways, just wanna tell you guys that i know people have tried hard to please everyone... then again this is LOVEFEST... not "MECCA"FEST... so... whatever u guys do on putting this dj lineups im sure it's the best they can do... and some people will get heartbroken... of course, as u can not possibly please everyone in everything that you do

With the power vested in me by all the psy trance maniacs and all J00f FANS, i say I fully understand the situation and ready to accept the outcome of the final lineup...

Old Post Aug-02-2007 17:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mecca82 Click here to Send Mecca82 a Private Message Visit Mecca82's homepage! Add Mecca82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

FYI a response I made to Mecca82's previous topic

quote:
Originally posted by Alain
This is something that not too many people are aware of and this usually applies to most if not all massives by this point. Well it applies to all kinds of events, but it affects massives more since they usually have more headliners sharing the night. I see it happening a lot at the LA massives.

Things are so political in DJ bookings now, it's to the point where the promoter or organizer doesn't exactly have 100% overall say in what order he or she wants the lineup, because in the request or contract the agent will pretty much make it mandatory for their DJ to play a specific timeslot before or after a specific DJ since they're aware of the rest of the lineup.

[Download Mix] Live Recordings @ Ruby Skye + Upcoming Gigs

Old Post Aug-02-2007 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Alain
FYI a response I made to Mecca82's previous topic

yup... politics of dancing!!

Old Post Aug-02-2007 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

$45 tickets still available!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug-07-2007 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blakh0rse
Equus by day DJ by night

You guys, I can't make the parade. :'(
Nor PVD for that matter. THat really sucks, I haven't missed any of his shows since like two years ago.

But I will try my absolute best to make the after party. We having a TA meetup?

Old Post Aug-08-2007 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blakh0rse Click here to Send blakh0rse a Private Message Visit blakh0rse's homepage! Add blakh0rse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by blakh0rse
You guys, I can't make the parade. :'(
Nor PVD for that matter. THat really sucks, I haven't missed any of his shows since like two years ago.

But I will try my absolute best to make the after party. We having a TA meetup?

The meetup usually happens just before the parade at the Metreon, then walk to the start of the parade. From there, everybody scatters off into their own little groups and we all just randomly bump into each other throughout the day.

Old Post Aug-08-2007 07:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, never been able to make it yet since the meetup is so early, but will try once again this year! Maybe we could have a second one at Civic Center for the non-morning people (raises hand), say by the big statue right after the entrance? I don't remember what time the parade's over, but an hour after that should give everyone enough time to make it there...

Old Post Aug-08-2007 16:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-10-2007 09:30  United States
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm still undecided about going to this. I'd love to see Sasha but _literally_ the only other person on the flyer who's interesting to me is Three (no offense Alain). If Sasha has an early enough timeslot that I could see him then disappear to a different party, I might consider it. Otherwise, I doubt it'll be worth my time and money compared to the smaller parties. Just remembering flyers I got handed at LoveLee last year makes me wonder why I'm even considering the official party.

Old Post Aug-23-2007 23:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread