Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by Alain
spundae also has a looooooooovely party planned for the night before as well =)

You're terrible at these wink wink things Alain, lol.

Old Post Jun-29-2007 22:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

I have been waiting for this man Sasha to come perform for the longest time.. now I can Hardly Wait!!! OMFG!! gonna be a fantastic night!

Old Post Jun-29-2007 23:19  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

well done. But how will JOOF be placed in the middle of that linup...

Old Post Jun-29-2007 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D:Jay
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
You're terrible at these wink wink things Alain, lol.

I dunno how you and Alain can keep things like this on the DL I would loose some sleep. lol

Old Post Jun-30-2007 00:43  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for D:Jay Click here to Send D:Jay a Private Message Add D:Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

WOW...best skills/spundae line up ever...great job guys...I am floored to see Sasha and Fortier booked there as they are dj's Skills never seem to book....no D&B room this year?

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
does this mean Sasha at the parade too

Old Post Jul-01-2007 02:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone think attendance will be affected by Nocturnal going the same weekend??

Old Post Jul-01-2007 03:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

i'm so happy!!!! i was already planning on attending but this line up just makes me so happy!!! JOOf!!!! and sasha!!!! and Ferry!!!

Old Post Jul-01-2007 05:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

it always seems nocturnal is the same weekend as lovepadare/lovefest. Its like one is trying to fuck the other over.

Old Post Jul-02-2007 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
anyone think attendance will be affected by Nocturnal going the same weekend??

I was going to go to nocturnal until I saw this. They shouldnt have scheduled it the same day.. it's just stupid...

Old Post Jul-02-2007 05:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

will there be mulitcolored lasers at this one or just the giant circle thing with lights?

Old Post Jul-02-2007 06:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
y2yen
Supreme tranceaddict

i hope lighting is as good as Love AP last year. lights were damn crazy with all the lasers and silk screens

Old Post Jul-02-2007 06:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for y2yen Click here to Send y2yen a Private Message Visit y2yen's homepage! Add y2yen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Tickets?

Old Post Jul-02-2007 07:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread