Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JohnBeaver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by progressiveMOJO
I'm still undecided about going to this. I'd love to see Sasha but _literally_ the only other person on the flyer who's interesting to me is Three (no offense Alain). If Sasha has an early enough timeslot that I could see him then disappear to a different party, I might consider it. Otherwise, I doubt it'll be worth my time and money compared to the smaller parties. Just remembering flyers I got handed at LoveLee last year makes me wonder why I'm even considering the official party.

FERRY CORSTEN

Old Post Aug-27-2007 21:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBeaver Click here to Send JohnBeaver a Private Message Visit JohnBeaver's homepage! Add JohnBeaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

The one reason I'm considering not going is because I'll be spending the big cash on tickets to The Chemical Brothers the night before. I don't know if I want to spend $50 to see three DJs I see all the time and have to deal with the terrible line situation that the event is bound to have.

Old Post Aug-27-2007 21:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by progressiveMOJO
I'm still undecided about going to this. I'd love to see Sasha but _literally_ the only other person on the flyer who's interesting to me is Three (no offense Alain). If Sasha has an early enough timeslot that I could see him then disappear to a different party, I might consider it. Otherwise, I doubt it'll be worth my time and money compared to the smaller parties. Just remembering flyers I got handed at LoveLee last year makes me wonder why I'm even considering the official party.

oh GOD if Sasha has an early timeslot I think I will jump of a bridge.its been 8-9 years since he has played in a massive in SF..

Sasha
12-2am
PLEASE

Old Post Aug-27-2007 22:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JohnBeaver
FERRY CORSTEN

oh god. Ferry's a reason for me to stay away, not go.

also, 12-2am is still early for a night like that. Afterparties will be going until 8am at least, the Endup will probably have a bomb party going until 2pm. Hell, 12-2am works great for me, that's actually what I meant by an early slot. Just not 2-4. I'm either going to be exhausted from having been at LoveLee the night before and the parade all day (and going home), or I'm going to be somewhere that's not playing trance starting around 2am.

Old Post Aug-28-2007 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I'm not offended and I don't easily get offended. Whatever you find interesting makes you who you are. I respect that.

Sasha and Ferry Corsten will have the longest set times of the night

to everyone else:

no I don't know the timeslots nor will I give you an idea of what I think the timeslots are

[Download Mix] Live Recordings @ Ruby Skye + Upcoming Gigs

Old Post Aug-30-2007 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

quote:
Originally posted by Alain
I'm not offended and I don't easily get offended. Whatever you find interesting makes you who you are. I respect that.

Sasha and Ferry Corsten will have the longest set times of the night

to everyone else:

no I don't know the timeslots nor will I give you an idea of what I think the timeslots are

what about JF? is he at least closing

Old Post Aug-30-2007 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Visit rizo's homepage! Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
nor will I give you an idea of what I think the timeslots are

Literally

Old Post Aug-30-2007 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

well Alain, it's more the fact that I've seen you about a dozen times opening for other people, and I'll see you again I'm sure. So what I meant is, you're not a draw for me to go to this party over another one, not a comment on whether or not I enjoy your sets.

Old Post Aug-31-2007 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by rizo
what about JF? is he at least closing

Ten to one that Ferry closes.

Old Post Aug-31-2007 07:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KeSs
Senior tranceaddict

Three is the man

Old Post Sep-05-2007 02:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KeSs Click here to Send KeSs a Private Message Add KeSs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
well Alain, it's more the fact that I've seen you about a dozen times opening for other people, and I'll see you again I'm sure. So what I meant is, you're not a draw for me to go to this party over another one, not a comment on whether or not I enjoy your sets.

Cool, fair enough =)

I've had and continue to have this strong feeling that Sasha is going to obliterate that main room at Bill Graham, not just in an obvious sense but more so looking back at his sets that rocked in the late 90s. I have a feeling he'll deliver that energy. Also more so the fact Sasha really wants to play this date in SF.

Last edited by Alain on Sep-07-2007 at 22:21

Old Post Sep-07-2007 21:56  United States
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

still, $55 is a LOT for a 2hr Sasha set especially since I'll have to put up with 54204 18-year-olds on E who are just there for Ferry.

If he can deliver a true late 90's set though, one of those dark brooding things with that almost tribal energy, it might be worth it.

and three's good, but timeslots would help my decision

Old Post Sep-07-2007 22:18  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread