Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
How old is he?

My lil girl is doing the same. She loves her Comotomo and little bambam giraffe teether. She also points out all the dirty and crumbs we miss on the floor.

7 months. It has absolutely blinked by, I can hardly believe it. He's big too, 20 lbs already. He sits up pretty good but still has the tendency to tip over.

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Don't worry guys TA 2.0 will have uncensored thread titles. Rejoice!

Coming soon!

Set Archive

Old Post Sep-21-2018 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Goddamn, 20 lbs! Our daughter is about all of that at 13 months! She's small but chunky, heh. Love her chubby little legs.

Old Post Sep-22-2018 10:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Yeah the lad is an absolute unit, he wears 12 month clothes and size 4 dipes

Fucking hell Jenny we ruin every thread talking about babies. Will you make a c0r parents thread or something?

Set Archive

Old Post Sep-22-2018 12:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

That is awesome for 7 months. My little girl is 10months, her height is like 28 inches. We just had to get new rear facing convertible car seats cause she is too tall for the other.

Have you started real foods yet? We go through so many eggs!

Should turn this into a parenting forum yo!

Old Post Sep-22-2018 13:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I would be very grateful if you could sequester all your boring baby shit into one easily ignorable thread.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Sep-22-2018 18:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I would be very grateful if you could sequester all your boring baby shit into one easily ignorable thread.

Thank god someone said it.

Old Post Sep-22-2018 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Lol, it just seems there's always some kind of strike or micro revelation going on around and even in your workplace. I like you're casually dodging Molotov cocktails on your way in to the building, then teaching class while the proletariat overthrow the government outside.

Yes, this is a very accurate description of my workplace... And of the country in general

Old Post Sep-22-2018 20:08  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:

Baby shit is anything but boring. At first it is tar-like, black and sticky. Then juicy as a mutha. Then it gets a stank on it, can be solid, can be a juicy bowl of liquid...keeps you guessing.

Old Post Sep-22-2018 20:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:

Ahem....

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf

Fucking hell Jenny we ruin every thread talking about babies. Will you make a c0r parents thread or something?

I made one a while ago!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...s=#.W6bQHWhKjb0

Old Post Sep-22-2018 23:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's not just TA, that's the problem. When you hit your 30s, half of everyone you know has a bloody child. The sister-in-law has one now, so that's all I hear about. The whole thing is just making me even less keen to have one of my own.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Sep-23-2018 21:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Oh yeah, well I went to see DJ Spinna on Saturday. Fucking goddamn what a satisfying night. The ultimate for me - funk, soul, disco, boogie, and breaks. Just heaven! And I never really thought I'd have an opportunity to hear + see Spinna live, so there's that too.

We dropped our daughter off with my inlaws for the day the next day too, so I got to nap all day and we went out for a nice long boozy lunch. Made the night before's enjoyment that much better.

Old Post Sep-24-2018 14:05 
wotyzoid
it's not house

I lost my phone. I am really a cyborg because I feel so empty.

Old Post Sep-24-2018 14:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread