Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by California LT
http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/99...ll-and-Friends/

Axwell, Thomas Gold, Funkagenda, Calvin Harris, Arty (eck), Michael Calfan and No ID

i am totally down for this as an ultra alternative. was currently planning to try to scalp sunday tickets but this looks like it could be a good option. anyone been to axwell parties at surfcomber?? are they wild?

Old Post Feb-14-2012 19:38  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
i am totally down for this as an ultra alternative. was currently planning to try to scalp sunday tickets but this looks like it could be a good option. anyone been to axwell parties at surfcomber?? are they wild?

they are fun... i always go to BBC1 there and been to a few others.

great lineup. funny thing is they stopped selling tix (they were for sale with no lineup listed) for this as soon as the lineup was announced...

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-14-2012 19:40  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
great lineup. funny thing is they stopped selling tix (they were for sale with no lineup listed) for this as soon as the lineup was announced...

Yeah, saw that also. Guess the people that took a gamble and bought tickets without a lineup are very lucky. This will sell out fast especially if there is no SHM party.

Old Post Feb-14-2012 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

are the pool parties ridiculously packed and disgusting or is there room to relax and take breaks if someone is planning to be there majority of the day?

Old Post Feb-14-2012 19:47  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
are the pool parties ridiculously packed and disgusting or is there room to relax and take breaks if someone is planning to be there majority of the day?

pretty busy but not uncomfortably so, at least for the parties i've been to there.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-14-2012 19:55  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

03/22 Made For The Night @ Villa 221 with DJ Sneak, Jesse Rose, Oliver $, Todd Edwards, Cats 'n' Dogs, Prince Club plus very special guest

http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/10...-DJ-Sneak-more/

Only $15.. Intriguing.

Old Post Feb-14-2012 21:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DanielSthlm
3/23 Friday Heidi Jackathon (No Sugar Added?) at Nikki Beach w/ Heidi b2b Solomun, Maya Jane Coles, Ellen Allien, Miss Kitten, Maceo Plex, Oliver $, and more TBC. Info from Heidi's facebook. Also saw that Martin Buttrich is scheduled (from bullitt website) and Carl Craig (from his website).

As well as Gabriel & Dresden and Paul Oakenfold

Old Post Feb-14-2012 23:59  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

Dubfire

3/21 @ Set
3/22 @ Dream
3/23 @ Space (terrace I assume with minus)

Old Post Feb-15-2012 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.clubtickets.com/us/2012-...al-karu-y-miami

Old Post Feb-15-2012 05:34  Finland
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by ramsau
03/22 Made For The Night @ Villa 221 with DJ Sneak, Jesse Rose, Oliver $, Todd Edwards, Cats 'n' Dogs, Prince Club plus very special guest

http://wmc.wantickets.com/Events/10...-DJ-Sneak-more/

Only $15.. Intriguing.

I might just have to stay at Villa 221 that night, just get straight into that party from the dirtybird BBQ (wonder if they'll check me for a new ticket?)...then again, Cadenza and Ferry is right down the street at Space. But alas, I really SHOULD see DJ Sneak at least once...hmm, decisions!

Old Post Feb-15-2012 08:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

And I bet the very special guest is a dirtybird founder like CVS or Justin Martin...it's just too easy.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 08:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

So question for you guys.

My closing party is always heading to Space around 5-6am Monday morning and staying there as long as I can.

My question is, they only sell before 12am and before 2am tickets. What about the late birds like me?

Last times I went I was on a comp list and this last year I just payed whatever the cover was at that time.

It's one of the highlights of my trips every year, so of course I will be doing it this year. Anyone have any advice to get tickets? I might have a friend playing once the line up gets released, but instead of bugging them I rather just get a ticket.

Anyone have any advice?

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThis is the higher state of clubbing, clubbing, clubbing,... [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFast Distance - Heaven's Melody (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread