Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
little sample of the new RoundTrip (me and smasha petroleumovic) ch00n :]
a few things need some work - the synth used in the final melody is still new and needs to get there (and perhaps brought down an octave) as well as some dannoui mastering magik - but yeah we rekon its getting there....

flashdrive:-

CLICK HERE

sendspace linky:-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/grlzf6

Last edited by Light The Fuse on May-27-2007 at 13:50

Old Post May-27-2007 13:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

now sendspace is timing out lol

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post May-27-2007 14:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

hahahah - tis working over here

Old Post May-27-2007 14:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
sendspace linky:-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/grlzf6

I love it mate... awesome stuff.

Tipz:

* Its a bit too loudz ( im guessing j00 overcompressed it :c )
* Bass change before the melody - change it so that it changes when the melody comes in instead of before the melody.
* Kick needs more presence

What i like about your track:

* Great vibez to it. Track name lives up to its title. Driving tune.
* I like its not a supersawfest.
* The sound you dropped 1 minute in - fwoaaar
* The bassline - nice
* The sound you use for your main melody

keep it up mangz... i want the full track

Old Post May-27-2007 23:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

ahh cheers dude

been struggling to fins the perfect kick actually...either way to boomy or flat

and yer compression is fun

sweet dude - actually after i posted this, i had a listen to a few of the recent tunes in this thread - i should spend more time here..

Old Post May-27-2007 23:54  Australia
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Sounds good jules.. The sub bass sounds really nice and good. I think the mid-bass layer that you have there is a little bit weak (the acid line). The percussion sounds good but the kick is just totally lacking in the bottom end area.

Just on the break now and listening to the gated synth. Sounds really nice chord wise, but I have to warn you that typical '3 note gate' sound has been done to death so now that you have it out of your system that should be enough

The counter melody that hits at about 2:27, and all those high pitched noises sound really nice

Good job mate.

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post May-28-2007 00:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

cheers dave - yeah as i said the kick has been a bit of a probbo - still searching for the one - hopefully getting some tips later this week.
hehe the gate - lol - love the gate gives it a shimmer (yer were stuck in the past) but yer know what ya mean. and yer the counter melody towards the end was just done yesterday and kinda makes it we rekon :]

ps that feb one u posted is madt - finish that baby

Last edited by Light The Fuse on May-28-2007 at 01:14

Old Post May-28-2007 00:49  Australia
ONION
How Emotional : \

Aestheticz right, the sub melody makez the tunage.

If you want to make some barra kicks, try and layer two completely different kicks. One that has a bit of low endz and the other that is a bit snappy. EQ the bass out of the snappy one... EQ the highs from the bassy one... compress them and then export

kthxbi

Old Post May-28-2007 02:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

madt - cheerz onionmou

Old Post May-28-2007 02:20  Australia
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

not homosexual and fluffy enough for me jules, but still very impressed! keep up the good work man

Old Post May-28-2007 02:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

hehe wouldnt be too hard to turn it a bit cheeseballz

yeah, but nah but, yeah but, nah but, yeah but, nah but

Old Post May-28-2007 03:01  Australia
Dj_Es-Dva
\

nice work boys, im loving the sound in this. very interesting sounds and the percussion is very good as well hehe. not sure what else to say as i dont often listen to psy, bu suprisingly i like the groove of the whole thing in genreal

Old Post May-28-2007 07:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread