Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.11.02 BlkMarket : John Digweed secret location
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Amazing interview to DMCworld magazine

http://dmcworld.net/features/entry/...-digweed-2.html

Old Post Sep-18-2012 17:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames
thisistheturningpoint.com

In.

Twitter

Old Post Sep-21-2012 01:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by RoryJames
In.

yo you wanna go to blk market?

Old Post Sep-21-2012 06:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by skalariak
Amazing interview to DMCworld magazine

http://dmcworld.net/features/entry/...-digweed-2.html

^Great interview, thanks for posting.

Perfect synopsis. Sigh... so sad and true.
quote:
Digweed
"Well obviously EDM is still the buzz word in the States with people like Live Nation involved now organising huge events. What's interesting though is comparing the cultures of when the UK rave scene started and how the American scene has started now. When we'd all be on our way home after raves in England in the 90s, we'd all be talking about the new music we'd just heard and hungry to hear more stuff we'd never encountered before. In America the clubbers just want to hear all the big hits from all of the big DJs, which is a real shame."

Anyway, flying in with ridiculously high expectations for this night!!

Old Post Sep-22-2012 13:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81

Anyway, flying in with ridiculously high expectations for this night!!

oh nice man see ya there

Old Post Sep-22-2012 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

what are you guys talking about. lol ever since i have come to US in 96' you guys have had shit for music as main stream. lolz

i remember coming here and turning the radio or tv on and going"da fuq"

Old Post Sep-22-2012 21:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spacechica1
tranceaddict in training

i'm trying to get VIP tickets for this event... like DJ booth access... anyone know how i can get them? (there's a chance i'll be attending)

Old Post Sep-23-2012 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for spacechica1 Click here to Send spacechica1 a Private Message Add spacechica1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Re: hi

quote:
Originally posted by spacechica1
i'm trying to get VIP tickets for this event... like DJ booth access... anyone know how i can get them? (there's a chance i'll be attending)

lol

No such thing.

This aint bottles and models bullshit. Diggers does not want you in the booth.

Old Post Sep-23-2012 01:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spacechica1
tranceaddict in training

Hi SebG:

Thank you for the post. I am trying to go to the event but I'm scared of crazy Satan worshipper people in the audience, especially since I was F55'd in 2009 from the TA forums. I am just putting a shout out to anyone who knows how to get DJ booth access!

Sincerely,
spacechica1

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
lol

No such thing.

Last edited by spacechica1 on Sep-23-2012 at 01:32

Old Post Sep-23-2012 01:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for spacechica1 Click here to Send spacechica1 a Private Message Add spacechica1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRNG
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: hi

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
lol

No such thing.

quoted for truth.

realness level of SebG is over 9000!

Old Post Sep-23-2012 03:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TRNG Click here to Send TRNG a Private Message Add TRNG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: hi

quote:
Originally posted by TRNG

realness level of SebG is over 9000!

this! repped

Old Post Sep-23-2012 03:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Re: Re: Re: hi

quote:
Originally posted by spacechica1
Hi SebG:

Thank you for the post. I am trying to go to the event but I'm scared of crazy Satan worshipper people in the audience, especially since I was F55'd in 2009 from the TA forums. I am just putting a shout out to anyone who knows how to get DJ booth access!

Sincerely,
spacechica1

I dont know how to respond to this so

Old Post Sep-23-2012 16:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.11.02 BlkMarket : John Digweed secret location
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by nomode hard trance need id please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "I Love You" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread