Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic

www.aesthetic-music.com/JULY_30_7.mp3

I like it... theres a bit of emotion in that melody.
I would have used different sounds - but overall i like where u are going with it

Old Post Sep-02-2006 13:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Thanks man, you up for a remix perhaps?

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
I like it... theres a bit of emotion in that melody.
I would have used different sounds - but overall i like where u are going with it

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Sep-03-2006 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION

quote:
Thanks man, you up for a remix perhaps?

Yeh sure... upload the FLP file to your website. I'll give it a shot at remixing it

Old Post Sep-03-2006 04:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Sweet, I will PM ya when I have finished the track, should be a couple of weeks

Old Post Sep-03-2006 04:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

one for producers that want a go at remixing video game music. check out the TA VGM Remix Project

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Sep-09-2006 00:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION

Left Click Link

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Let me know production wise what you think

Old Post Sep-22-2006 03:14  Australia
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Hi,

Really good track, i love all the fx in this one, the bassline, kick, and fx are quite good. Wasn't too fond of the lead sound. Bass changes are quite nice too. The panning is fantastic too.. really gives the track depth and movement.

quote:
Left Click Link

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Let me know production wise what you think

Old Post Sep-22-2006 10:46 
ONION

quote:
Hi,

Really good track, i love all the fx in this one, the bassline, kick, and fx are quite good. Wasn't too fond of the lead sound. Bass changes are quite nice too. The panning is fantastic too.. really gives the track depth and movement.

Bassline - I made a patch in Arturia ARP2600.. used Voxengo GlissEQ to shape the sound... removed some of the sub frequency content and cut away the frequencies where I wanted to hear the kick... compressed and gated the bassline with Waves C1 and then used Waves MaxBass

Kick - Pretty much the same as the bassline but without Waves Maxbass and used a nice kick sample... kickfill to change things up

Lead - Albino 2 for the sound and used GlissEQ to remove the low and high end... used a really cool delay on it called AudioDamage Dubstation and a reverb called Arts Acoustic Reverb ( both used as send effects )

FX - I spent most of my time making these - Virsyn Terra / Albino 2 / Virsyn Cube and Absynth were used to make some cool spacey sounds... I used the same send effects as the lead - and panned them around so the track would have more depth

Percs - placed a high pass filter at about 2khz with Sonalksis TBK Stereo Filter... which aloud space for the FX / lead / kick to be heard

Pads - In the track i posted the pads need actually some adjustment... some of the higher frequency content needs to be removed : (

Thats it pretty much... nothing spesh but pretty good

Old Post Sep-24-2006 04:14  Australia
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Good stuff The mix itself sounds crystal so all of that paid off.

Old Post Sep-25-2006 08:32 
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

hmm yes i agree with your use of glisseq onion it is a great tool, although perhaps you could have held back a little on the frequency cutting in the percs, 2khz is a little high, maybe drop it down to 1.4? i find that works very well. panning is not so bad although everyone is doing it these days so maybe find something more original to help make it stand out. otherwise not a bad sample

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Sep-25-2006 12:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
hmm yes i agree with your use of glisseq onion it is a great tool, although perhaps you could have held back a little on the frequency cutting in the percs, 2khz is a little high, maybe drop it down to 1.4? i find that works very well. panning is not so bad although everyone is doing it these days so maybe find something more original to help make it stand out. otherwise not a bad sample

Hey stud Didn't know you got into producing... Post some of your tracks mangz. Fuck yeh GlissEQ is mint... As for the percs... most of the perc stuff was high frequency content anyways... I tried dropping it back to 1.4 but I didnt like it coz it messed with the other sounds.

As for the panning - The decision to do that was based moreso on the mix of the track than creativity... I don't really keep a tab on what other producers do... I just do what I think makes the track sound cool... I could use an aural exciter and automate that to make the FX have more pressence but ive done that way too many times in other tracks : /

Thanks for the suggestions, Ill do a few different versions and post them up

Old Post Sep-26-2006 12:08  Australia
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

quote:
Hey stud Didn't know you got into producing...

i didn't (yet), i was just being a tool lol

although umm yeah good work trying out those suggestions

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Sep-26-2006 12:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplayed by Christopher Lobsinger [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNext Exit - "Rise Of Nations" (Mat Silver & Tony Burt Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread