Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It's Friday 162 you dumb jerks!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Yeah... To make things worse, pictures of her atop the water tower have made the rounds among the students, and I'm afraid of the impact it may have on them

It usually would, but this hit a bit too close to home, in her case. Thanks for trying to make me smile, though

Did you know her? When I was in college there were suicides ever year and usually you would only hear about the more public ones such as jumps. They usually happened around exams when the pressure was the greatest. People with anxiety/depression the added stress of exams is too much.

Old Post Jun-06-2018 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It's so sad that someone takes their life over shit like exam pressure or doing badly in school.

Old Post Jun-06-2018 21:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It's Friday 162 you dumb jerks!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread