Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Come out from under that rock that is your life and get a goth gf like Elon Musk!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
The Kevin Spacey film, Swimming with Sharks is so fucking on point, it hurts. I watched it long before ever getting in the industry and then one of the scenes actually played out in real life 10 years later. I thought it was candid camera or something, but no, that shit actually happens.

You took your boss hostage in order to get promoted?

Old Post May-17-2018 15:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
You took your boss hostage in order to get promoted?

Lol, no.

The Equal vs Sweet and low thing. I saw someone nearly lose their job for not anticipating the correct one.

Old Post May-17-2018 18:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post May-17-2018 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i took my self hostage but then i got demoted. i killed myself for the second time so now I'm down to 6 lives/personalities.

I haven't been gay lately so i might be down to 5

Old Post May-18-2018 02:54  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
deepressive

did you just assume your own sexuality?

Old Post May-18-2018 03:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

I am Socrates

Old Post May-18-2018 04:02  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
did you just assume your own sexuality?

Did you just assume that he assumed his sexuality?

Old Post May-18-2018 18:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

For the record, Elon Musk's girlfriend's name will soon be c. I support the change, as it's much shorter than "Elon Musk's girlfriend"... or Claire, for that matter

Old Post May-18-2018 19:46  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Her current name means Clear Butcher, so maybe it will be an improvement?

Old Post May-18-2018 20:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

If this signals she's switching from goth chic to start-up entrepreneuse, then it's probably the perfect move, yeah.

Old Post May-18-2018 21:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It's just an attention grab. Date someone famous, then do something that rags/blogs can write about. Try to monetize it.

Old Post May-19-2018 01:05 
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

In further Musk news:

Autopilot steered Tesla car toward traffic barrier: https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/0...e-deadly-crash/

Interesting bit:
quote:
Tesla has said that Huang received warnings to put his hands on the wheel, but according to the NTSB, these warnings came more than 15 minutes before the crash.

Tisk, tisk, Elon, making your PR toadies lie for you like that.

Old Post Jun-07-2018 22:59  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Come out from under that rock that is your life and get a goth gf like Elon Musk!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread