Re: Does Australia suck?
|Originally posted by bas |
I say yes:
- They're all the way on the other side of the world
- English accents? No!
- They get offended when people confuse them with New Zealanders
- Half the country doesn't have daylight savings
- Let's be honest, the majority of the country is uninhabitable desert
- Domesticated lives there
- They call Tylenol by it's generic name
- Winter in the Summer? MADNESS!
- TV shows take way too long to come out
- They are responsible for Fosters
I like this thread. It shows that I got under your skin.
You've listed several admirable and amusing points there, but even if Australia was reduced to a radioactive wasteland where nothing could survive, I'd be content with the fact that it wouldn't be full of puritan-descended, ignorant, paranoid, arrogant, brash, rude, uncouth, loud-mouthed, big jawed, poor humoured Americans.
Mix archive | Melbourne club guide