Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Banging Broads and then robbing them in morning
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

I had a friend who did this , with prostitutes

Old Post Jun-05-2018 16:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Damn, too bad I deleted my photobucket along with all of the images in it. I should have definitely saved that AGQ "I have zero friends" dating profile screen grab. Oh well.

Old Post Jun-05-2018 17:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I wanna partake , why did I not know about this? I could use some expensive conditioner and other rare trinkets found in girls' bathrooms.

No surprise the unemployed Communist wants to steal from other people.

Interesting reading this thread back in what we must dutifully refer to as "the #MeToo era". TA was certainly host to some lowlife cunts in its heyday.

> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Jun-05-2018 18:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
so in the past few summers, I've been picking up these sloars at this bar/club on the jersey shore....

and these girls bring me back to their shore house and I try to keep this tradition going. So lets just say that I have quite the collection of Iphone chords and chargers

I keep trophies too after I bury them in my basement.

Old Post Jun-05-2018 19:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, but in your case all the trophies are Barbie dolls and Lego.

> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Jun-05-2018 20:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yeah, but in your case all the trophies are Barbie dolls and Lego.

I knew that joke was coming but it was still worth it.

But seriously why is this guy bragging that he steals their phone chargers?

Old Post Jun-05-2018 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
No surprise the unemployed Communist wants to steal from other people.

Dude, it's just conditioner. You guys pass on free hotel towels, fsssss. More for me.

Old Post Jun-05-2018 21:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Interesting reading this thread back in what we must dutifully refer to as "the #MeToo era". TA was certainly host to some lowlife cunts in its heyday.

The COR has always been more of an online frat house than a PLUR-like fraternity, really.

Old Post Jun-05-2018 21:53  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
The COR has always been more of an online frat house than a PLUR-like fraternity, really.

FUCK YOU!

oh crap I proved your point.

Old Post Jun-05-2018 22:35  United States
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

I've been banging this chick and slowly stealing years of her life away.

Old Post Jun-05-2018 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I've been banging this chick and slowly stealing years of her life away.

OH!

Ever thought about trying standup? (Iím not trying to be snarky)

Last edited by Jon_Snow on Jun-05-2018 at 23:54

Old Post Jun-05-2018 23:48  United States
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Haha I have thought of it. Once did a best man speech like 2 years ago and totally destroyed it. Joke by joke landed. Iíve never gotten a kick out of life like that before. Guys in the back hurled over laughing. My friends after that always said I missed my calling . Maybe one day Iíll try it I just donít want to turn into Denys Petrov begging people to show up lol.

Old Post Jun-06-2018 02:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Banging Broads and then robbing them in morning
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread