Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Banging Broads and then robbing them in morning
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

If "Faith in Humanity" were anything like mana, I'd have lost about 50 points just by reading this thread =/

Old Post May-19-2008 18:28  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

i stole an Oakenfold CD from a guy's place once. i found out later it didn't even belong to him, it belonged to his roommate and then i felt bad about stealing a CD from a guy i never even met.

Old Post May-19-2008 18:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
If "Faith in Humanity" were anything like mana, I'd have lost about 50 points just by reading this thread =/

lmao amazing.

Old Post May-20-2008 10:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Lost & Found

Man this thread is definitely epic on so many levels. Especially since there's things said in there which I would never do but it makes it so much more interesting to read.

Lira is correct with his statement but damn, everyone loves trashy and funny stories!

Old Post May-20-2008 11:06  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
lmao amazing.

No, seriously, Radiohead?!

Old Post May-20-2008 11:26  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

seriously though, stealing while someone is sleeping is epic fag...no challenge. The real hard thing is to disrespect them while they are awake.

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post May-20-2008 11:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
seriously though, stealing while someone is sleeping is epic fag...no challenge. The real hard thing is to disrespect them while they are awake.

i feel a warmness when i read your words.

Old Post May-20-2008 11:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

change your diaper.

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post May-20-2008 11:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

ElFreak's got the courage you guys haven't got.

He steals underwear when the "banged broad" is cooking, not sleeping... and he lives in Korea, in case you haven't noticed! When he tries to sneak out of the girl's apartment, she's got a ruddy hot pan full of kimchi aimed at him, and he doesn't run away just because he wants to sniff her knickers while listening to Radiohead later at night - he's actually trying to save his life from all the mayhem and destruction the breath of a Korean dish can cause.

And he's known to have flown with a wonderbra once.

Old Post May-20-2008 12:08  Brazil
Gauss
^^

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
lol. good thread

so this one girl i met at this party a friend told me about i was chillin doing my own thing and this girl i had been eying on and shit came up to me, long story short we started talking and ect.

eventually it lead back to her place and we started to fool around a little bit. just hand/head and then after the somewhat good times (it was awful but im not gonna complain, i got my dick sucked) it was decided i should crash at her place. i woke up in the middle of the night (it happens to me a lot) so i did a little sneak attack on her valuables. well fuck man it wasn't good and when i tried to take care of buz and go a little further she was like nah dude, not happening. anyway..

after searching her room i swiped her iPod (sold it eventually) and took a jar of cookies for the trip home (which was pretty long for me at like 4 am i think?).

and the other;

so there was this girl this guy i knew was dating. he wasn't really a good friend of mine but i hung out with him once or twice and we got a long well, we didn't have class or chill very much outside of school but we got along you know what i mean? anyway she dumped him for some gay reason and he was pretty upset about it. since i never had the chance to meet this girl (they weren't dating very long) he asked me for a little assassination attempt. i agreed. (fyi: never get doors that have a keyless entry system) he knew the code.. so.

one night we did a little raid. he came and picked me up at like 2 am in his truck, we drove to this girls house and all im expecting is to do some outside demolishing or whatever gay shit he had planned, but nope. he told I was going inside to snipe some shit and do whatever i could and to leave this empty condom on her bed (it had like this white hand cream inside so it looked used) after a long debate and me not trying to look soft i agreed. i snuck (well its not really sneaky fuckin entering in the code and voila) inside practically shitting myself. did a little investigation and saw these big ass garbage bags so i took one, swiped all her food (was hungry) and since im a big asshole i found a HUGE fucking tampon/pad collection. holy fuck it was like i was in shoppers drug mart, easily 50-100 tampons and pads boxes. snuck out and dropped off all this shit in his truck, and i told him i had to do a round 2.

all the adrenaline and probably fear took quite a toll on the peanut butter sandwiches i had before. so before i did his request (goodbye parting condom) i dropped a massive shit in the tiolet. unfortunately it was a little explosive and well some of it kinda got all over the seat and i had to use a towel to wipe the splashes off my ass. after that i head off to do my final quest... she was out cold, all i did was just open up the door and tossed it at her direction and hoped for the best and peeled out. we dipped the fuck outta there quicktimes. thats for sure.

Does not compute.

Old Post May-20-2008 12:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Gauss Click here to Send Gauss a Private Message Add Gauss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

so in the past few summers, I've been picking up these sloars at this bar/club on the jersey shore....

and these girls bring me back to their shore house and I try to keep this tradition going. So lets just say that I have quite the collection of Iphone chords and chargers

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jun-05-2018 15:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I wanna partake , why did I not know about this? I could use some expensive conditioner and other rare trinkets found in girls' bathrooms.

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Jun-05-2018 15:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Banging Broads and then robbing them in morning
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread