Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-17-2011 20:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Speaking of Hip Hop

Old Post Apr-18-2011 02:00  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OnAHighaLevel
Suspended User

Location: Creating Musical Trends That Canadian DJs & Producers Follow Years Later

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Button

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik

You DJs/Producers Are Kindergarden In EDM Dont Even Try To Talk About Other Genres Like Hip Hop That You Dont Know About You Guys Already Waterdown EDM

Stick To What You Guys Know Which Isnt Much Just Follow WHat They Tell You Do Musically Your Kindergarden Status

Old Post Apr-18-2011 13:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for OnAHighaLevel Click here to Send OnAHighaLevel a Private Message Visit OnAHighaLevel's homepage! Add OnAHighaLevel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beatjunkie
..:SpinDocta:..

quote:
Originally posted by OnAHighaLevel
You DJs/Producers Are Kindergarden In EDM Dont Even Try To Talk About Other Genres Like Hip Hop That You Dont Know About You Guys Already Waterdown EDM

Stick To What You Guys Know Which Isnt Much Just Follow WHat They Tell You Do Musically Your Kindergarden Status

I smell a troll...

Judging from his posts on Twitter he lives a pretty miserable life as all he does is complain and pick fights on the internet.

I feel bad for you dude.
Keep on trolling newbie.

Old Post Apr-18-2011 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for beatjunkie Click here to Send beatjunkie a Private Message Add beatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OnAHighaLevel
Suspended User

Location: Creating Musical Trends That Canadian DJs & Producers Follow Years Later

quote:
Originally posted by beatjunkie

Richmond St You Must Be A Newbie On This Board Im Not Trolling Im Talking To Thoose EDM DJs I Quoted They Know Me Well

Richmond St I Communicate To People Thru Twitter Like Kindergarden Urban/EDM DJs/Producers I Dont Pick Fights Im Informing These Industry Guys Of Things

Richmond St You Can Just Check The Link In My Sig That Leads To My Youtube & You Can Hear About Me Or You Can Read About Me Here Im Famous On TA

Richmond St I Feel Bad For Most Of You Musically Your Kindergarden

Richmond St Dont Derail The Thread Its Not About Me Im Talking To Them

Richmond St Click On The 1st Link In My Sig To Hear Me Talk Or You Can Do A Search On My Name ***** Or Read About Me Im Kind Of A Legend To The Urban & EDM Scenes & DJs & Producers Like Apocolipto BFF Latin Lyin Cameraman Mickey Mouse Etc

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...fo&userid=89906

Last edited by OnAHighaLevel on Apr-18-2011 at 15:27

Old Post Apr-18-2011 14:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for OnAHighaLevel Click here to Send OnAHighaLevel a Private Message Visit OnAHighaLevel's homepage! Add OnAHighaLevel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-18-2011 22:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-26-2011 03:07  Canada
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

speaking of hiphop/rnb, ive been loving the weeknd, the guy is amazing!!

guy is from toronto, refuses to get signed to any labels and up till recently was not even know who he is..

Old Post May-26-2011 03:44  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
speaking of hiphop/rnb, ive been loving the weeknd, the guy is amazing!!

guy is from toronto, refuses to get signed to any labels and up till recently was not even know who he is..

Yea Drake tweeted him, and now he's getting crazy play. Really good imo.

Old Post May-26-2011 03:53  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-26-2011 04:49  Canada
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Also from what I like rap wise, mos def is amazing as well.

Last edited by Endlesswave on May-26-2011 at 09:09

Old Post May-26-2011 08:07  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-26-2011 21:32  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSanctuary (trance) [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJose Amnesia - "The Eternal" (Sunrise Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread