Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
mistiquemusic
sept 10 2011
progressive house

out today, non-exclusive after 1 month. ty.

WOW~!! This is hotness. Great work.

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
out today on Beatport...

a cheeky 80's bootleg I did for the super fun EYE Records (Italy), def playing this on my bday Friday

Beatport Link: http://bit.ly/qyj9Ts

agreed with above post by MSZ, this is your best work so far. Really like that 80's sample in there.

Keep it up guys. So happy to see & hear the level of talent that our local TA's are starting to produce.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Sep-29-2011 03:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
one of your best thus far jon jon.

+1! Very good work Jon!

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
a cheeky 80's bootleg I did for the super fun EYE Records (Italy), def playing this on my bday Friday

This made me smile haha I'm proud of you friend!

Old Post Sep-29-2011 04:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

im starting to release drum and bass under myself for myself(different name). you can purchase straight off here, or if you cant afford it pm me.

sep 29th 2011
atmospheric drum and bass

thanks

Old Post Sep-29-2011 05:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Extremely good for your first dnb release!

Old Post Sep-29-2011 06:58  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
im starting to release drum and bass under myself for myself(different name). you can purchase straight off here, or if you cant afford it pm me.

sep 29th 2011

thanks

Great job for being your first DnB track. Definitely atmospheric & would be considered Liquid Funk DnB. The melody is great. The beat/kick seems a little bit soft, perhaps a layering of several to make it sound a bit more fuller or to make it more pronounced would be cool. Don't know how I feel about the Flanger part late in the track. Kind of seemed slightly abrupt, short, & out of place but I can see it working with a little tweaking. Overall I really enjoyed it though. Keep it up! One of the best Liquid Funk DnB producer/Djs out there called Netsky started off as trance/progressive/techno/house Dj

Old Post Sep-29-2011 09:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
im starting to release drum and bass

haha sick! man that must be fun to make, really like the track

Old Post Sep-29-2011 18:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
Great job for being your first DnB track. Definitely atmospheric & would be considered Liquid Funk DnB. The melody is great. The beat/kick seems a little bit soft, perhaps a layering of several to make it sound a bit more fuller or to make it more pronounced would be cool. Don't know how I feel about the Flanger part late in the track. Kind of seemed slightly abrupt, short, & out of place but I can see it working with a little tweaking. Overall I really enjoyed it though. Keep it up! One of the best Liquid Funk DnB producer/Djs out there called Netsky started off as trance/progressive/techno/house Dj

hi & thanks a lot for the feedback stilez, very much appreciated. i know of netsky's work and his production and mastering is very nice(and seems like i have a lot in common with him), a liquid dnb act thats very inspiring to me is blu mar ten, i could listen to them all day. im aiming for quality of course, and i hope i can continue with a nice catalog. cheers.

Old Post Sep-29-2011 22:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
hi & thanks a lot for the feedback stilez, very much appreciated. i know of netsky's work and his production and mastering is very nice(and seems like i have a lot in common with him), a liquid dnb act thats very inspiring to me is blu mar ten, i could listen to them all day. im aiming for quality of course, and i hope i can continue with a nice catalog. cheers.

Np. To be honest, last night when I heard it, it was in my headphones & it sounds completely different on my home computer. The beat/kick that is. Sounds much nicer Blue Mar Ten are awesome, you should also check out Bachelors of Science... they make some amazing atmospheric/liquid DnB.

e.g.

...or this one which is one of my FAVORITE tracks!!! Love it badly.

Old Post Sep-30-2011 00:14 
Vanos
Underground

some sick liquid, srry threadjack

Old Post Sep-30-2011 01:01  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos

*ahem* Where've you been guy!!! Call me sometime yo! :P
Still though, Netsky kills it...best Liquid DnB. I can listen to this track for infinity. So perfect.

Old Post Sep-30-2011 07:36 
MSZ
godspeed

bachelors of science stuff is fantastic stilez, i do love an uplifting edge. btw, i got a few sales from bandcamp, so i thank you guys who have supported me. beatport takes 60% of my earnings, where as bandcamp takes very very little. cheers.

Old Post Sep-30-2011 21:40  Canada
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

Last edited by Nicolas Oliver on Dec-02-2011 at 17:41

Old Post Oct-14-2011 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId track from Dj Wag - Live At Club Fresh (Freshfm) (07-03-2005) [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "I Love You" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread