Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dave Dresden twitch stream chat
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ishkur
Supreme tranceaddict

Dave Dresden twitch stream chat

*Ishkur logs on, listens for a few seconds*

Ishkur: Yup, this is McProg alright.
Dave Dresden: Good thing Ishkur that your opinion doesn't matter.
Ishkur: I don't but the TAs do.
Dave Dresen: I don't know what a TA is.
Ishkur: It's for the best that you don't.

*Ishkur is banned from the chat*

(note: this all happened in less than a minute. When I logged on, a track was in the middle of a breakdown. When I was banned, the track was still in its breakdown)

Old Post Oct-31-2020 10:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ishkur Click here to Send Ishkur a Private Message Visit Ishkur's homepage! Add Ishkur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Wow

Old Post Oct-31-2020 11:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Doing god’s work. On the front lines.

Old Post Oct-31-2020 11:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

Mcprog is better then pretty much anything released in the past 13 years or so

Old Post Oct-31-2020 16:19  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Re: Dave Dresden twitch stream chat

quote:
Originally posted by Ishkur

(note: this all happened in less than a minute. When I logged on, a track was in the middle of a breakdown. When I was banned, the track was still in its breakdown)

Too funny

He was among the first to start live streaming on Twitch and the first few steams were pretty good, mostly because the tracks were from 20+ years ago and he played rare unreleased. Now he mostly plays garbage techno that really borders on obnoxious.

A couple weeks ago, he was wearing a shirt and/or hat that said “Business Techno”, so I’m sure he’s self-aware of the garbage he plays.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Oct-31-2020 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I wasn't even on TA when that happened but trolled him a few months back when I was drunk because I knew about his past here. Instant ban.

Don't get his appeal. He DJs in a room full of stuffed animals and lava lamps.

Old Post Oct-31-2020 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
He DJs in a room full of stuffed animals and lava lamps.

They are all bed room DJ's this year...

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Nov-01-2020 08:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Jerom
They are all bed room DJ's this year...

For real?

Old Post Nov-01-2020 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
Mcprog is better then pretty much anything released in the past 13 years or so

the purists in the Progressive House Classics group on FB go nuts when i refer to a track as McProg

Old Post Nov-02-2020 00:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

I'm actually listening to his stream tonight and it's pretty good.

Though, as a regular weekly thing, I listen to Jerome Isma-ae & Max Graham on Twitch

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Nov-02-2020 04:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

wait.. djs are using twitch now??

Old Post Nov-02-2020 19:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

This isn’t 2004, it’s 2020 and most of the DJs around the world are sucking wind trying to get by. Dave (and Josh) were quick to jump on Twitch when the whole quarantine started and you know what...? He’s built a heck of a following and provided countless hours of entertainment and music across decades of electronic music to people that are in tough times looking for a release and entertainment. As Swamper mentioned, so has Jerome and many others.

Sorry man. I know you wrote your “legendary” guide many many years ago, but today you come off as nothing but petty and past tense.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Nov-03-2020 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dave Dresden twitch stream chat
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread