Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Jon O Bir webmixes (before ways and means0
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Abhay
banned user

Dog Running Jon O Bir webmixes (before ways and means0

Hi guys

It's been 10 years since my last post here, but here goes nothing!

I'm looking for Jon O Bir's website mixes. Back before his ways and means mixes. 2004-2007? (If memory serves me correct)

I had all of them and tracklists on my hard drive but I unfortunately lost my hard drive.

Does anyone have them? I'd be ever so grateful.

Old Post Oct-01-2020 12:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

https://soundcloud.com/rave_on/sets/jon-obir-classic

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Oct-01-2020 12:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
https://soundcloud.com/rave_on/sets/jon-obir-classic

Already got those.

I'm referring to Jon's monthly mixes BEFORE his ways and Means podcast.

They were INCREDIBLE.

Old Post Oct-01-2020 13:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

I've a few of them, mostly from 2004.

https://app.mediafire.com/6uyba9cne85jn

MediaFire seemed to initially flag a couple as copyright restricted so let me know if you can't download all (14) of them.

Old Post Oct-08-2020 23:25  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

quote:
Originally posted by Chittle
I've a few of them, mostly from 2004.

https://app.mediafire.com/6uyba9cne85jn

MediaFire seemed to initially flag a couple as copyright restricted so let me know if you can't download all (14) of them.

Thankyou so much!!!

2004-07 is permission denied and so is 2005-09. Anyway to upload those? Maybe zip and then upload?

Old Post Oct-11-2020 00:49 
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Updated the link with those two sets zipped.

Old Post Oct-14-2020 07:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Jon O Bir webmixes (before ways and means0
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread