Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012
Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
This makes no sense at all, so it has to be cubsnation.

Haha I was/am almost certain its him.

Old Post Feb-21-2012 03:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dream Beamz
Get your tables for Friday, lol

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/10...ami-VIP-TABLES/

i bought 4 to scalp on Stubhub!

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-21-2012 03:56  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017

+100

sure sounds like him. lol

Old Post Feb-21-2012 04:00  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
though since Axwell and Steve's have their own sunday shows think they'd stil do that?

Just noticed this, and realized this after I posted the 3 day comment.

As though it may still be possible to do, VERY unlikely that they will do a 3rd show.

Standing by to see what happens tomorrow....

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017

Same here...

Old Post Feb-21-2012 05:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Also, its a different line up. Thomas Gold playing on Friday night is a plus...

Old Post Feb-21-2012 05:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah i've been digging Thomas Gold a bit in the past year.

And No_ID seems to be some sort of Axwell side project

Old Post Feb-21-2012 05:56  Christmas Island
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Thomas Gold playing on Friday night is a plus...

Would you consider this a night or daytime party? It ends at 11 which will likely leave you hanging to something else....how far is Space from the venue? walking distance? (ok, I'm lazy now, I'll check later.

I was considering buying a Saturday ticket also and deciding later. But I've been trying to check out Thomas Gold for a while also. (Gonna miss him in Hollywood @ PH March 9th...gonna be on a cruise March can't come soon enough!

Old Post Feb-21-2012 09:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

It's about a half of a mile from Space, but as you know Space isn't in the best neighborhood...

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:09  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

SHM Saturday party just sold out!

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:14  United States
ccastro86
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
It's about a half of a mile from Space, but as you know Space isn't in the best neighborhood...

everyone agrees that space is not in the best neighborhood but when SHM and ULTRA let out many people will be making the walk over to space. I wish they would go home and shower first but seems like that is too much to ask for some people. Also, it will be literally impossible to get a cab from SHM or Ultra just to take you to space assuming you can even find an empty cab. Walking over will be the only realistic option.

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ccastro86 Click here to Send ccastro86 a Private Message Add ccastro86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

it seriously shouldnt take more than 5-10 minutes to walk. yea the neighborhood isnt the best but with so many people around you'll be safe. hell even if no one is around you'll be fine, its nothing more than just some bums. and bums arent really going to rob you, they're just begging.

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
SHM Saturday party just sold out!

Um...

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help ID this house tune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Energy - Andalusia [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread