Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sand Leaper
Kein Fan davon

21-02-1999 / Joni's, Havana, Cuba:
Part 1:
00:00 01. Alena - "Turn It Round"
04:53 02. [Love] Tattoo - "History Of Disco [Part 2 Mix]"
12:02 03. Angel Moon - "He's All I Want [Cappery Mix]"
17:43 04. Antidote - "Eclipse"
23:50 05. Karen Ramirez - "Lies [Tilt's Trinity Mix]"
31:03 06. Tilt - "Invisible [Tilt's Human Mix]"
40:43 07. Prism - "Innerscape"
45:16 08. The Auranaut - "People Want To Be Needed (Original Mix)"
51:52 09. V-Tracks - "Heretic Voices" (Angeles Vocal Mix)
58:50 10. The Sneaker - "Scatterbomb"

I always wondered where those vocals came from.

Old Post Oct-17-2003 07:15  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gregg
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Technaut
Hello,

I think the last tune in Lotherton Hall is CJ Bolland 'The Prophet' and not Man With No Name

Could be wrong though as I dont have the set anymore

greetz
Technaut

Oakenfolds last track was Vavoom! He didn't mix either of his last two records, and Judge Jules' first record is York-The Awakening, which he mixed in from Vavoom!

Judge Jules would NEVER play Vavoom!

Old Post Oct-26-2003 14:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Gregg Click here to Send Gregg a Private Message Add Gregg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deknician
Supreme tranceaddict

Where can you download these sets? I can hardly get any of them on winmx or kazaa.

Old Post Oct-26-2003 15:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for deknician Click here to Send deknician a Private Message Add deknician to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Gregg
Oakenfolds last track was Vavoom! He didn't mix either of his last two records, and Judge Jules' first record is York-The Awakening, which he mixed in from Vavoom!

Judge Jules would NEVER play Vavoom!

i disagree...i believe that judge jules is announced before vavoom comes on. and why can't jules play vavoom if he wants?

Old Post Oct-26-2003 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gregg
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
i disagree...i believe that judge jules is announced before vavoom comes on. and why can't jules play vavoom if he wants?

I was standing in the tent at the time, that's how i know.

Check out Oakenfold's listings and see how many times he has played Vavoom! and then see if you can find a set by Julesy with Vavoom in it.

Besides Oakenfolds set clocks in at 86 mins. If you add Vavoom! it takes it to 90 minutes.

Old Post Oct-26-2003 15:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Gregg Click here to Send Gregg a Private Message Add Gregg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gregg
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by deknician
Where can you download these sets? I can hardly get any of them on winmx or kazaa.

Soulseek is your best bet mate.

WinMX has gone right downhill and I wouldn't bother with Kazzaa.

Old Post Oct-26-2003 15:55  United Kingdom
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Gregg
I was standing in the tent at the time, that's how i know.

Check out Oakenfold's listings and see how many times he has played Vavoom! and then see if you can find a set by Julesy with Vavoom in it.

Besides Oakenfolds set clocks in at 86 mins. If you add Vavoom! it takes it to 90 minutes.

well if you were there...i'll shut the hell up hehehe. i know that vavoom is an oakie classic, but that doesn't mean that other dj's can't play it. anyway, sorry to doubt you...you shoulda said that in the first post hehehe

Old Post Oct-26-2003 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gregg
tranceaddict in training

No problem.

I've never seen Jules play Vavoom though to be fair and Oakey always plays it.

WTF happened to the Man With No Name anyway????

Lotherton Hall was, without doubt, the best clubbing experience I've had in my life and I remember it vividly....ah memories...

Old Post Oct-27-2003 17:47  United Kingdom
Kevboy129
tranceaddict in training

I have been looking with interest at the essential mic listings for oaky's world tour. Most are very helpful, but the Sydney one is causing problems.
His second last tune is not DJ Tomcraft - The Lord but a remix of Opus III - Fine Day. Does anyone know which mix this is?
Also what the hell is sunset sky - A New world? It is by Sneaker I think. Utopia or whatever is down is definitely Kelly and lee - Only you.

Cheers

Old Post Oct-30-2003 08:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Kevboy129 Click here to Send Kevboy129 a Private Message Add Kevboy129 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

quote:
Originally posted by Kevboy129
His second last tune is not DJ Tomcraft - The Lord but a remix of Opus III - Fine Day.
Does anyone know which mix this is?

The tracklisting is correct. Tomcraft used a sample of "Fine Day" for "The Lord".

quote:

Also what the hell is sunset sky - A New world? It is by Sneaker I think.

No, it isn't. I have the vinyl.

quote:

Utopia or whatever is down is definitely Kelly and lee - Only you.

Kelly & Lee are the producers of Utopia (working title: Only You), but they released it under their Hydro alias.

Old Post Oct-30-2003 10:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kevboy129
tranceaddict in training

Good stuff, thanks for the corrections.
What about the second last tune, is it some sort of remix of Opus III? It isn't DJ Tomcraft?

Cheers

Old Post Oct-30-2003 17:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Kevboy129 Click here to Send Kevboy129 a Private Message Add Kevboy129 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kevboy129
tranceaddict in training

Sorry man, didn't see the bit about Tomcraft. Thanks anyway!
I originally thought that some of these mixes were a bit cheesy at the time, but going back now and listening again, I think they are class, especially the Sydney, Ibiza, Miami, Bueno Aries.
Any idea where to get tunes such as Auranaut - Yo Yo, Jens - Psycho Strings 99, The Source - Fly away, Tomcraft - the lord, Lynsey Moore - capture me? The list goes on....!

Old Post Oct-30-2003 17:20  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread