Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by English Rachel
Lightshow, will you please come to the Comfort Zone after Tiesto?

Please please please please please

oh god...CZ, i was a regular there during the summer...ill see how im feeling after tiesto, ill probably come though...well, now i gotta go to work...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by raveed

this just gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Glowjob'
i can zee how zomeone with that many glowstickz can justify making a zhirt like that...

i thinkz.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
You are mean!

How so?

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
oh god...CZ, i was a regular there during the summer...ill see how im feeling after tiesto, ill probably come though...well, now i gotta go to work...

Great! I definitely want to see you in action

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Invisible Grin

How did I miss this thread?! I don't even know where to begin!

quote:
and buying glowsticks and other special supplies...

quote:
i Used to work at a strip bar downtown, Zanzibar at the downstairs bar,

quote:
it was a brown guy, maybe trini, or indi...i dunno, he had no clue...but believe it or not, while i was getting it done, Tiesto was playing on the mall speakers, i dont remember which song though, but i got a little tripped out there for a bit

ROFL!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by spitty
no but serious. where do these people come from??

I'd like to know the same thing...I don't believe any of this is real!

RIDICULOUSNESS!

my brain after reading this thread:

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:47  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by Grinder
How the hell am I supposed to stay home this weekend now?

Judge spot number three is still open!

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by cenik
This thread has been the largest instance of ball-breaking I've seen on TA lol

wait until your next 4 months...things are gonna get crazy.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lexclu
Senior tranceaddict

just thought i'd give my new signature a test-run.

this thread has been awesome, thoroughly entertained, all day...

lex

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lexclu Click here to Send lexclu a Private Message Add lexclu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKpacha
1time4theUnderground

I enjoy breaking balls.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for MKpacha Click here to Send MKpacha a Private Message Add MKpacha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

OMG

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

poor slingy.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 21:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Great shirt! Have fun at the show! Tiestor will put on a great performance.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Dec-07-2006 22:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by MKpacha
I enjoy breaking balls.

Balls can indeed be fun!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 22:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar

look at Margs' reflection...

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 22:27  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

was fun time!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 23:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lexxwolfen
Jongled

quote:
Originally posted by shanny
Judge spot number three is still open!

Oh man I just read through this entire thread... ahahaha wtf...

And put me in as Judge number 3!!!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 00:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for lexxwolfen Click here to Send lexxwolfen a Private Message Add lexxwolfen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion4231

was fun time!!!

you guys are severly lacking some beads!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 00:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

Last edited by Vanos on Jul-03-2009 at 00:02

Old Post Dec-08-2006 00:53  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

hey i was recommended to this thread. i know im cutting in on this but can i join the battle next time it happens?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...348115953982648

Old Post Dec-08-2006 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

^^^ SIKK!!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 01:51  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
for the final battle graham and lightshow should ducktape glowsticks to their dicks and rock out with their glowstick cocks out

LOL GLOWDICKS!!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

please please please i dont want CWC sticks of any sort on saturday

*barf*

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Judging by the sunglasses and glowsticks in your picture, you would probably make a good judge. I'm assuming you're wearing the sunglasses because you need protective eyewear since your lightshow is too sikk for you to watch for prolonged periods of time.

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
This thread is too good to sit out on....

I will give a titty fuk to the winner of the lightshow battle.

titty fuk FTW

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

Who has an extra ticket for sale for this Tiesto guy. I have to see this. Only if its a cheap early bird ticket...other wise I will have to pass.

PM me.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:15  Canada
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
for the final battle graham and lightshow should ducktape glowsticks to their dicks and rock out with their glowstick cocks out

Maybe I will pay full price...

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:16  Canada
MarkT
Automatic Static

holy fuck.

I knew when this thread was started that it would turn into a shit show in a hurry...but Nat's titty fuck prize just takes the cake.

fuck it...I know Tiesto will be mediocre and the crowd will be lame, but if there are titty fucks and cock-mounted glowstick battles happening, I just may have to attend, LOL

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

quote:
Originally posted by musicsnob_NOT
titty fuk FTW

we need a close up to see if its worth it....
well the lightshow should be fun!

it will be either really good....or a fucking laughter party...

anyhow it will be interesting

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
and cock-mounted glowstick battles happening, I just may have to attend, LOL

tempting isn't it

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:32  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
tempting isn't it

thats f'ed up

ur guys r twisted!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:37  Canada
vINCe_Inc
tranceaddict

KarateKid .

i clicked on this topic hoping to see some crazy shirts, i end up gettin an earful of things / places where glowsticks should'nt be !
anyone else with crazy shirt ideas >??
i thinhk im gonna put on my fav. tshirt that says 'SLACKER' in front. haha.
come find me !

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for vINCe_Inc Click here to Send vINCe_Inc a Private Message Add vINCe_Inc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

yo! I saw this mofo at the guv and his lightshows are INSANE! Highroller... u dunno who u up against, U better "bring it"

Btw, Traffic is a SICK tune! Heard it the other day on z103... is it new?! Tiesto is like my favority DJ

so dope its disgusting

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinaboy1021
Supreme tranceaddict

yah traffic is one of tiesto's new hits. sick track.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chinaboy1021 Click here to Send chinaboy1021 a Private Message Add chinaboy1021 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Tiesto can kick Chuck Norris's ass.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:53  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Tiesto can kick Chuck Norris's ass.

thats a big call... I dunno, maybe if Chuck was tripping out to one of his lightshows... perhaps

so dope its disgusting

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

Last edited by Vanos on Jul-03-2009 at 00:00

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:00  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by Ub3rBreaker
yo! I saw this mofo at the guv and his lightshows are INSANE! Highroller... u dunno who u up against, U better "bring it"

Btw, Traffic is a SICK tune! Heard it the other day on z103... is it new?! Tiesto is like my favority DJ

Traffic has been released??? OMG!! z103 WTFBBQQB ... they have awesome unreleased music!! woohooo....

...is it midnight yet...i'm going insane here at work...

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
it was a brown guy, maybe trini, or indi...i dunno, he had no clue...but believe it or not, while i was getting it done, Tiesto was playing on the mall speakers, i dont remember which song though, but i got a little tripped out there for a bit

That's happened to me more times than I can count. I think the mall just knows.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
hey i was recommended to this thread. i know im cutting in on this but can i join the battle next time it happens?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?do...348115953982648

The fucked up thing is, I think that may be me in the striped shirt in the background. WTF!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

Graham showed me his choreographed glowdick routine and let me just say, Wow!

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

lol Traffic is such an old song fucking z103.5

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread