Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
those were free...im buying a $36 shirt, the least he can do is throw me a couple of dots for free

oh man what a steal. now i can spell osterreich on a shirt properly and not worry about the umlaut.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:40  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Buddy, you talk like you have big game. I'll ruin you in a lightshow battle. You won't even know what hit you.

Punk ass.

it's all bout tha Orange Ultras

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:40  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StanVoid
more hot pockets!

this is great.

Arpi - Somewhere Else (Stan Void Remix ) [ Neuroscience ] (Out Now)
Forerunners - Dragonfly (Stan Void Remix ) [ Solaris ] (Out Soon)
Stan Void - Transience [ Solaris ] (Out December 2008)
Stan Void - When You Know / Come Play [ Real Music ]
Stan Void - Montavo / A Moment's Definition [ Somatic Sense Vision ]

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StanVoid Click here to Send StanVoid a Private Message Visit StanVoid's homepage! Add StanVoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
How hard did the guys at the t-shirt place laugh when you picked that up?

Prob not as hard when i got my "LEGALIZE COKE" shirt made =P

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
it was a brown guy, maybe trini, or indi...i dunno, he had no clue...but believe it or not, while i was getting it done, Tiesto was playing on the mall speakers, i dont remember which song though, but i got a little tripped out there for a bit

not as much as from a light show i hope. that would be messy. lol.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
it was a brown guy, maybe trini, or indi...i dunno, he had no clue...but believe it or not, while i was getting it done, Tiesto was playing on the mall speakers, i dont remember which song though, but i got a little tripped out there for a bit

OMG THAT MEANS THE SHIRT IS DESTINY!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:45  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas

Love the sig Bas!

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
Prob not as hard when i got my "LEGALIZE COKE" shirt made =P

it like my friend going 2 a store and asking for a coke grinder

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I had to break up with my boyfriend because he cared about lightshows more than me.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I had to break up with my boyfriend because he cared about lightshows more than me.

Wow...the day a pick a lightshow over a woman, i should be stricken down with a fiery bolt from the sky!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

dude when you going to the party, seriously I'm dying to meet you

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Wow...the day a pick a lightshow over a woman, i should be stricken down with a fiery bolt from the sky!

at least you have your priorities straight.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:

Yeah but I think it's cause he was so good at it. Girls were always trying to talk to him and get his autograph and stuff...I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Yeah but I think it's cause he was so good at it. Girls were always trying to talk to him and get his autograph and stuff...I just couldn't stand it anymore.

jealousy's a bitch...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:

There is only one thing for you to do now.

Kill him, and keep his soul in a jar

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-07-2006 16:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
dude when you going to the party, seriously I'm dying to meet you

Youll see me...there is no way you gonna miss me, just give me till like 12am to get into the zone and then its party central.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodrico
TA Desperado

wow...just...wow.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:02  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrico Click here to Send Rodrico a Private Message Add Rodrico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

That's it... I hate Tiesto crowds but I have got to go see this kid in action... I just hope my head doesn't explode from being too tripped out.

*** EDIT, that's right, I'm coming out of retirement for this!!!!

quote:

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Chris S
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rodrico
wow...just...wow.

LOL.. Wow! This thread is GOLD!! It almost makes me wanna go to Tiesto now, just so I can the battle take place

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Chris S Click here to Send DJ Chris S a Private Message Add DJ Chris S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodrico
TA Desperado

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Chris S
LOL.. Wow! This thread is GOLD!! It almost makes me wanna go to Tiesto now, just so I can the battle take place

Look at that, you're so amazed by the awesomeness that you even forgot how to write!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:08  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrico Click here to Send Rodrico a Private Message Add Rodrico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

funny thing is, I went to highschool with this guy l33t haxx0r light shows get ready!

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irishaddict
professional

BEST THREAD EVAR!

PS. Look for me, I will be wearing my 'fuck off I do not want a lightshow' shirt

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
*** EDIT, that's right, I'm coming out of retirement for this!!!!

Dude, you better wear extra dark sunglasses then...you don't want to get SO tripped out that you never go back to reality.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:10 
Rodrico
TA Desperado

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict

PS. Look for me, I will be wearing my 'fuck off I do not want a lightshow' shirt

Such blasphemy will not be tolerated in this glorious thread. May a mighty glowstick strike ye down with divine wrath at Tiesto!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:10  Chile
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

Dancing Dude

waw

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
milos
houseaddict in disguise

i hope you get an elbow to the back of teh neck on saturday

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:12  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for milos Click here to Send milos a Private Message Add milos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Dude, you better wear extra dark sunglasses then...you don't want to get SO tripped out that you never go back to reality.

True, especially considering I'm such an amature with regard to chemicals and lightshows and the like.... his mad skills and the utter euphoria that is Tiesto may just push me over the edge... that that crazy dude that keeps running for mayor and lives at Bay and Adelaide.... bet you he was a responsible citizen who walked into the guv at the wrong time and BANG! Lightshow dementia.

quote:

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:14  Canada
riskytrader
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict
BEST THREAD EVAR!

BEST POST EVAR!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for riskytrader Click here to Send riskytrader a Private Message Add riskytrader to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by Sunquest
funny thing is, I went to highschool with this guy l33t haxx0r light shows get ready!

seriously?

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:15  Poland
DJ Chris S
Supreme tranceaddict

I think Lightshow should post a video of himself in action with the glowsticks to get everybody hyped for the big event.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Chris S Click here to Send DJ Chris S a Private Message Add DJ Chris S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
i dont remember which song though, but i got a little tripped out there for a bit

So on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the "TRIPPINGEST," exactly how "tripped out" were you?

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
seriously?

Yes...its true

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:16  Canada
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i should make a trip from NY for this...

hrmm

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_EuG_
Supreme tranceaddict

this makes me wish i was going to tiesto !

NOT

So how does one get tripped out anyway? thread creator, please explain the process of getting tripped out

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _EuG_ Click here to Send _EuG_ a Private Message Add _EuG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce
i should make a trip from NY for this...

hrmm

Do it.... it will be worth it.

quote:

Sunquest
Just Be

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
seriously?

Seriously! his dad is a strip club owner, this guy has strippers all over the place lol

I wont give out his name cuz he probably doesn't want it out there :P

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

wow, just wow.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
Do it.... it will be worth it.

where is this at? guv?

i might be able to do a weekend trip in tdot...god i miss that city

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:19 
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce
where is this at? guv?

i might be able to do a weekend trip in tdot...god i miss that city

The Docks.

quote:

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:20  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread