Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
YES...i wanna know which hand you use to wipe your ass?

My right hand first and then switch over to the left hand. I find when you switch hands you get a more complete cleaning of the area.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

I can't believe I missed this thread, where the hell have I been?

In future, someone please highlight such rich information to me.

Well The First thing I will comment on is the sheer commitment to others' pleasure. I am impressed.

Finally, For Sure clarification, the winner can join the English arm of the sikk red lazzzers fan club as my honorary knight.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
My right hand first and then switch over to the left hand. I find when you switch hands you get a more complete cleaning of the area.

Hmmm that's interesting, I'm writing this down, makes perfect sense!!! You're a genius...I think I'm gonna go try it right now, be back in 10.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:23  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

Behold, my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by starsearcher
Hmmm that's interesting, I'm writing this down, makes perfect sense!!! You're a genius...I think I'm gonna go try it right now, be back in 10.

Dont get ahead of yourself, USE toilet paper like most people do...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:27  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
ALLRIGHT...dont forget to give me a high 5 when you see me...ill give you the trippiest light show you ever got. When i was at Guvernment when BT was supposed to come but didnt, but pete tong still was amazing, i gave like 20 lightshows, about 5 people sat through the whole thing...the rest made me stop, said they were trippin out to badly...so if you see me just say "hey, arent you that guy from TA that like giving people trippy lightshows"...

lol. i think i met you before.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:28  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

ok, believable until now.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

my fists are itching

I'm considering going to tiesto after reading this thread just to punch someone.

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:36  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
ARE U KIDDIN ME!!1

What the ass is goin on in here!!!!!

i think someone is getting married.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:36  Poland
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

I'm calling gimmick on this shit

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spitty
lady dutch

Love Poundin' Sensation

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0

i don't care. i just don't want it to stop

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0

I would too.

but the shirt looks real... only a true glowsticker ninja trained to trip people out would have the words 'Tiesto, traffic & lightshow' on the same shirt.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:43  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread