Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
you know how my shirt looks like...ill see you there, we'll get a panel of people to judge, put on a show...it'll be fun

Nobody can beat DA HIGHROLLAH

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JUSTAGIRL
hahah is this for real??
u crazy party animals

wooo hooo almost party time....i cant wait to party with u all!!

tshirts glowsticks and all LOOOOL

WHOO HOO...YEAH BABY, ILL SEE YOU THERE...FRONT ROW CENTER

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

oh my gawd. Thank heaven for the O ntario M ega F inance G roup for offering to sponser this battle 'o' lights.

I wish so bad I could now go to teisto to witness this lightshow awesomeness.

Is it possible that this picture may finally be outdone?

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-07-2006 06:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

I smell a Todd vs. lightshow glowstick battle coming up this sat

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JUSTAGIRL
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
WHOO HOO...YEAH BABY, ILL SEE YOU THERE...FRONT ROW CENTER

k meet ya there!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JUSTAGIRL Click here to Send JUSTAGIRL a Private Message Add JUSTAGIRL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by nusty
oh my gawd. Thank heaven for the O ntario M ega F inance G roup for offering to sponser this battle 'o' lights.

I wish so bad I could now go to teisto to witness this lightshow awesomeness.

No worries man, I'm sure there will be a billion pics and vidz showcasing this battle BONANZA! hah.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:01  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorpion4231
Senior tranceaddict

I wanna be one of the judges!!!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpion4231 Click here to Send Scorpion4231 a Private Message Add Scorpion4231 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JUSTAGIRL
k meet ya there!!!

i think we have a judge...

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
riskytrader
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok so I LOL'ed thru most of this thread...i hate glowstix with a passion but this battle makes me wanna come out to Tiesto (still got tix so maybe) instead of guv now. I keep going back n forth but fuck u guys are hilarious!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for riskytrader Click here to Send riskytrader a Private Message Add riskytrader to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by riskytrader
Ok so I LOL'ed thru most of this thread...i hate glowstix with a passion but this battle makes me wanna come out to Tiesto (still got tix so maybe) instead of guv now. I keep going back n forth but fuck u guys are hilarious!

I WILL SEE YOU THERE

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:05  Canada
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion4231
I wanna be one of the judges!!!

Judging by the sunglasses and glowsticks in your picture, you would probably make a good judge. I'm assuming you're wearing the sunglasses because you need protective eyewear since your lightshow is too sikk for you to watch for prolonged periods of time.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nusty
Congrats Andrew/ Hillary!

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Judging by your sunglasses in your picture, you would probably make a good judge. I'm assuming you're wearing the sunglasses because you need protective eyewear since your lightshow is too sikk for you to watch for prolonged periods of time.

I hope for his sake they have great tinting, he sounds incredibly good.

i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

*nusty does not wear sunglasses at night, they make it hard to see and you could trip

Old Post Dec-07-2006 07:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nusty Click here to Send nusty a Private Message Visit nusty's homepage! Add nusty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread