Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Claude Hughes
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion4231

Oh my gawd that is so brutal

Old Post Dec-11-2006 22:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Hughes Click here to Send Claude Hughes a Private Message Add Claude Hughes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Pett
hhahahahahloloz

Petty be nice! Dude...Graham (Highroller) was not there...unless he can be at two places at once, b/c I was talking to him on the computer during Tiesto.

Old Post Dec-12-2006 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Petty be nice! Dude...Graham (Highroller) was not there...unless he can be at two places at once, b/c I was talking to him on the computer during Tiesto.

Oh, cause someone at the tiesto review thread mentione that it was him with the glowsword...i guess i misunderstood. so how the hell was there supposed to be any battle if he didnt even go?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
Oh, cause someone at the tiesto review thread mentione that it was him with the glowsword...i guess i misunderstood. so how the hell was there supposed to be any battle if he didnt even go?

Yeah, why teh hell did you Graham!

quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion4231
Me and The lightshow!!! @ CZ after Tiesto

[IMG][/IMG]

Good seeing you there man! Random! LOL Wasnt expecting too! Too bad Viocouldnt... god I bet shes sooooo pissed right now!

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
best enterance to a message board community ever!

Yeah, even "ceniks" entry wasnt as good as this one!

quote:
Originally posted by MKpacha
how the heck did u get pics @ cz???

The Zone wasnt (apparently) being hardcore about that on this day... I saw many flashes in the 5 hours I was there... and saw no one take trouble from bouncers. I was on stage as a guy on stage was snapping photos up close of attalla, and bouncers were up there too, did nothing. I talked to the guy though, Greg I think he said his name was, and apparently with him it was bc he's a cozo regular (5+ years)

quote:
Originally posted by _EuG_
he risked a beating for TA

Many ppl were on this day!

quote:
Originally posted by English Rachel
I got one of Lightshow (Eugene) on the zone patio on my phone!

I risked a beating for TA too but haven't uploaded it yet....

Then upload it beautiful! Great seeing you there, even if we didnt see much of eachother hunnie. Glad you came and felt better Rach!!!

quote:
Originally posted by monkey_keymo
i'm a little late and have just discovered this thread.
wow. i feel like i'm watching reality television.

You're broken.

quote:
Originally posted by Pett
hhahahahahloloz

yea

Old Post Dec-12-2006 00:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
The Zone wasnt (apparently) being hardcore about that on this day... I saw many flashes in the 5 hours I was there... and saw no one take trouble from bouncers. I was on stage as a guy on stage was snapping photos up close of attalla, and bouncers were up there too, did nothing. I talked to the guy though, Greg I think he said his name was, and apparently with him it was bc he's a cozo regular (5+ years)

Maybe they're easin up on the photo regulations along with brighting the place up a bit with the lights?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slimm
Junior tranceaddict

Im shocked HighRoller backed out!!!

word on the street is Lightshow is the Show..

even dj's are starting to complain of the lack of attention they've been getting when Lightshow works his magic?

so i ve been told by a promoter who shall remain nameless

Last edited by Slimm on Dec-12-2006 at 01:25

Old Post Dec-12-2006 01:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Slimm Click here to Send Slimm a Private Message Add Slimm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Slimm
Im shocked HighRoller back out!!!

I'm not! Haha

quote:
word on the street is Lightshow is the Show..

even dj's are starting to complain of the lack of attention they've been getting when Lightshow works his magic?

so i ve been told by a promoter who shall remain nameless

I'll believe it when I see it. Still no videos to prove anything.

Old Post Dec-12-2006 01:11  Canada
spitty
lady dutch

quote:
Im shocked HighRoller back out!!!

graham was practising at my house the night before and pulled a muscle in his back. he decided that it was best to rest up and he'll be bringing his a-game to lawler on jan 1st.

even with this injury, he could still take on lightshow.

ps. irish, hes bringing the glowsabres! hes promised a special one-on-one show for you!

Old Post Dec-12-2006 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by spitty
graham was practising at my house the night before and pulled a muscle in his back. he decided that it was best to rest up and he'll be bringing his a-game to lawler on jan 1st.

even with this injury, he could still take on lightshow.

ps. irish, hes bringing the glowsabres! hes promised a special one-on-one show for you!

OMG! Are you kididng me Spitty! That is fucking crazy! How the hell did he pull a msucle glowsticking! WTF!

Old Post Dec-12-2006 02:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Maybe they're easin up on the photo regulations along with brighting the place up a bit with the lights?

It kinda seems that way...

not that I care if ppl posts pics of the Zone online personally, But Id fucking love to see the Zone back track, and get hardcore about making sure no pics are taken, darken things up again, turn off that damn fan that cools down the place (bad IMO, though most will disagree w/ me), and start to get way sketchier again!

That id LOVE to see for 2007!

Old Post Dec-12-2006 02:12  Canada
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:

not that I care if ppl posts pics of the Zone online personally, But Id fucking love to see the Zone back track, and get hardcore about making sure no pics are taken, darken things up again, turn off that damn fan that cools down the place (bad IMO, though most will disagree w/ me), and start to get way sketchier again!

I had to go to my car around 1pm to put money in the parking meter..and when I came back..i couldn't see anything inside the club for like 10 minutes...Swear to god lol

There would be someone 5" away from me...and I wouldn't be able to see them, and kept walking into someone. I tried to sit down on the chair beside the fan..but there was someone there and I almost sat on them lol

It's never been that bad before...haha

Old Post Dec-12-2006 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:

+1.

Old Post Dec-12-2006 02:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread